Ratrod body

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
Y eah "Jake" made these Rat Rod bodies not sure if any other Manf ever took off with them or not. I have 2 of them they are pretty sweet looking once put together :cool:
Might be hard to find one now though.

riceman

Y eah "Jake" made these Rat Rod bodies not sure if any other Manf ever took off with them or not. I have 2 of them they are pretty sweet looking once put together :cool:
Might be hard to find one now though.
I have one of the Jake bodies that I never got around to putting together. I may be able to part with it if I can gather up all the pieces.

I finally ended up making my own custom one. I've run it but it really is just a shelf queen... not quite as nice as Kodiak's but i can at least say that I've run mine ;)

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
I have one of the Jake bodies that I never got around to putting together. I may be able to part with it if I can gather up all the pieces.

I finally ended up making my own custom one. I've run it but it really is just a shelf queen... not quite as nice as Kodiak's but i can at least say that I've run mine ;)
Yeah that's where mine is at or at least the body itself. I have 2 of the Body Kits, Motor, exhaust and all the mounting hardware. I put the first one together and it came out so cool looking I only mount and run it to show it off.. The rest of the time it sits on the SHELF Queen Shelf!! LOL

They were for sure different and cool as hell looking 8)

Carp Boyz

no way man,your body is way cooler lookin than Kodiak's

I'm not putting his down but what the heck is it supposed to be anyways????