RAMTech Lexan Trophy Truck Body

USABaja5

It would be best to group together with some friends in your area to order as many at a time as you can. Shipping one at a time is expensive. Its better to ship 5 to someone, and split the shipping costs.

fourwheeler

It would be best to group together with some friends in your area to order as many at a time as you can. Shipping one at a time is expensive. Its better to ship 5 to someone, and split the shipping costs.
Yeah but when you are stuck in the sticks like I am I would just have to turn around and ship them again. :lol:

But you just know I gotta have one.......:)

Ravric

Finally they are out.

Now in around a week we will be seeing some nice paint jobs out there.

rednec_d

order some other stuff and maybe theyll put the other parts in the box and then they can put the body over the parts. IDK???? I guess if you really desire the body then youll pay the shipping.

ProBajassrider

order some other stuff and maybe theyll put the other parts in the box and then they can put the body over the parts. IDK???? I guess if you really desire the body then youll pay the shipping.
I just ordered a MCD 1000 pro truck body and shipping was only 13.00??? and I was told these fit perfect...

TurtleRacing

Media
I just ordered a MCD 1000 pro truck body and shipping was only 13.00??? and I was told these fit perfect...
You were told wrong, the MCD is approx 3" shorter than the baja. That's why shipping is less and why people haven't been throwing the mCD bodies on their bajas for the last year +.

Oversize shipping is expensive, no matter who ships the item, once an item crosses a certain size, it's considered oversize and the price jump significantly. Doesn't matter if it's a 1/4" over.

Ravric

Hmm just an experiment with UPS Worldship program.

From 85306 (Arizona) to 10027 (New York)

A weight of lets just say 5lbs.

17 L x 33 W x 10 H

To residential address.

$27.53

*Daily Pickup and 0 value...

With 150 as value shipping is:

$29.33

Last edited: