Racing Sunday 9/1 @ Southern Rc

djfjmf

Plan to come out to Southern Rc this coming Sunday 9/1 for some Oval and Figure 8 racing. We'll get going around noon.

Tell your friends, bring our cars and let do some racing!!!!

One-eyed Jack

Plan to come out to Southern Rc this coming Sunday 9/1 for some Oval and Figure 8 racing. We'll get going around noon.

Tell your friends, bring our cars and let do some racing!!!!
I'll come if you will. Laurie said he wanted to see some racing and it takes more than 3 for organized racing so yall come on.

One-eyed Jack

Well I'm still planning to come and I just talked to George Flowers he is coming. Going to try Tom again and see if I can poke him up to come. We just might have enough for some organized racing. Put these 2wd Baja out there and whup up on some 4wd. What do you say to that Steve Paul?

GFfirefighter

Looks like we will have a great day for some baja racing so everyone knock the dust off your baja 2wd and 4wd and lets have a good time.

spjust1

Well I'm still planning to come and I just talked to George Flowers he is coming. Going to try Tom again and see if I can poke him up to come. We just might have enough for some organized racing. Put these 2wd Baja out there and whup up on some 4wd. What do you say to that Steve Paul?
guess tommy didn't tell nobody my secret. it's 2WD.:clap:

spjust1

Good grief you guys are getting faster everytime.
i'm gonna need to get some bigger rubber bands to windup.
had fun today. ya'll slow down so i can stay in front.

djfjmf

Sorry to bail out early yesterday. Figured the rain was going to be a problem.
Maybe next time, we'll be able to get an earlier start.