Racing @ Southern Rc 7/7/13

djfjmf

Tommy should be back from his Indiana adventure with many new stories to tell and needs a crowd to hear them! So, let's do some racing this Sunday at Southern RC. Track will be open at 11am for practice and racing will start at 1pm or whenever Tommy finishes with his stories from LargeScale!

Will someone please stop the rain so the track will be ready?

One-eyed Jack

Ok ppl were u all at no one is here at the
Track
I was there until 12:00 noon. That is the last trip I am making until I see where there has been a crowd two weeks in a row if not more. Too damn far to waste my time and money. I can save all that money and go to all the big events even if I have to drive 15 hrs to get there and pay for a motel. At least there will be some one there besides me.

Megatron

I was there until 12:00 noon. That is the last trip I am making until I see where there has been a crowd two weeks in a row if not more. Too damn far to waste my time and money. I can save all that money and go to all the big events even if I have to drive 15 hrs to get there and pay for a motel. At least there will be some one there besides me.
You guys used to get your head count a week before a race so no ones wasting a trip. I know a few of you have a bit of a ride to get to the track. Its something we need to start doing here at D.A.R.C. as well.

One-eyed Jack

You guys used to get your head count a week before a race so no ones wasting a trip. I know a few of you have a bit of a ride to get to the track. Its something we need to start doing here at D.A.R.C. as well.
Looks like that is what we are going to have to do. Sometimes that don't mean squat either. It can get frustrating for Tommy and anyone that works on the track to have it go to waste. Bad weather can not be helped. Can't have a race track without racers.

joshualindt

Looks like that is what we are going to have to do. Sometimes that don't mean squat either. It can get frustrating for Tommy and anyone that works on the track to have it go to waste. Bad weather can not be helped. Can't have a race track without racers.
This is true that you cant have a track without racers. I will be racing again here soon and we hope to have Mike back out there again too

Monster slayer

Well tommy dont get out of church till 12 I got there at 1230 ish and no one was there
And call Tommy and told him no one was here and he showed up waiting to c if any one would show up but we do need to come up with something to make shure ppl are going to come or not come make shure there is enough ppl to race

One-eyed Jack

Well tommy dont get out of church till 12 I got there at 1230 ish and no one was there
And call Tommy and told him no one was here and he showed up waiting to c if any one would show up but we do need to come up with something to make shure ppl are going to come or not come make shure there is enough ppl to race
I was there early and I shoveled dirt from the berm onto the wet spots. Then I drug the track. After doing that I sat around for an hour or more and not a soul showed up. Needless to say I left. If a race is supposed to start at 12:30 and not a damn soul is there at 12:05 it just don't happen.