Racing 8/25/13 ?

Monster slayer

Me 2 track should be dry ill drive by there Tomo and make shure and ill post it on
Here and Ill get ahold of tommy

Monster slayer

Just talked to tommy he is racing Tomo he will be there around 12
When he gets out of church he is going there today to smooth the track out

One-eyed Jack

Gonna have to pass. Went to Diggers yesterday. Track was great but no turnout. Don't know what has happened to the racers both here and there. Driving three and four hrs round trip just to hang out and bash really ain't what I plan to do every week. Too expensive.

Megatron

Gonna have to pass. Went to Diggers yesterday. Track was great but no turnout. Don't know what has happened to the racers both here and there. Driving three and four hrs round trip just to hang out and bash really ain't what I plan to do every week. Too expensive.
I agree which is why my Losi has been sold. Plan on building me an obr twin to take to the parks and beach. Its sad but racing is pretty much done around here.

USABaja5

I think thats how racing got killed in Phoenix. Everyone sold thier bajas and bought Losis. Then its was too expensive to keep the Losi maintained, so they stopped going.

One-eyed Jack

I think thats how racing got killed in Phoenix. Everyone sold thier bajas and bought Losis. Then its was too expensive to keep the Losi maintained, so they stopped going.
That may well be the case. Of all the people I know that have bought Losi only two of them has raced since the Nationals.

MADLUX

Media
There's a reason why both tracks are hurting right now. We know it's not that losi's came into the game. Us at the other track did some research into it. It's boil's down to people sold there stuff, and lack of help at each facility. I can't speak for the whole baja scene, but for N.C. racing that what has happened pretty much.

Megatron

There's a reason why both tracks are hurting right now. We know it's not that losi's came into the game. Us at the other track did some research into it. It's boil's down to people sold there stuff, and lack of help at each facility. I can't speak for the whole baja scene, but for N.C. racing that what has happened pretty much.
Who exactly besides myself has sold their stuff no one. No research needed bud the game is not the same as it was say like when we were racing in Elizabeth City you remember the turnouts we use to get there. I mean we would have qualifiers and everything 10 plus trucks or buggies on the track for oval and offroad. 20 or so of us and family's showing up to race. Now a days you might get lucky if you get 10 people to show up to race. I mean hell even your own DHL partner has backed out of racing. So no it had nothing to do with people selling off their stuff absolutely nothing. I mean its gotten so bad you don't even break out the transponder system sometimes. We just round there bash racing lol.

Megatron

I mean i didn't have to sell my Losi I didn't need the money or anything. I done built me a new rig fully decked out every year for the last two or three years just because I like building them and I like new ones lol. But my Losi had been sitting in a box for months I started to lose interest in the race scene and I only got the truck for racing so she had to go. As far as track support whenever im on scene you guys know you can ask me to do anything related to that track and i will do it. I love racing and all forms of it and for those who still enjoy it I will still try my best to be at the track to make it as enjoyable as I can for them.

joshualindt

Who exactly besides myself has sold their stuff no one. No research needed bud the game is not the same as it was say like when we were racing in Elizabeth City you remember the turnouts we use to get there. I mean we would have qualifiers and everything 10 plus trucks or buggies on the track for oval and offroad. 20 or so of us and family's showing up to race. Now a days you might get lucky if you get 10 people to show up to race. I mean hell even your own DHL partner has backed out of racing. So no it had nothing to do with people selling off their stuff absolutely nothing. I mean its gotten so bad you don't even break out the transponder system sometimes. We just round there bash racing lol.
no one from DHL has backed out of racing im back and jack will be back soon and alot of people have sold their stuff i know of at least four people besides you that have sold their bajas