Prototype Vertigo 5SC body

VertigoPerformance

Coming soon - VP SC body for the 5SC.

The only information we can release until thorough development is complete is that the body has the same dimensions as the Stock SC body with revisions within the design to offer greater integrity of the shell.
Price point to be determined, our goal is to have these come in at the same price or less than other aftermarket shells.

OntarioGuy

can u make the rear wheel wheels fit axel extended wheels? or will they have to be cut to suite?

VertigoPerformance

I will pass all the compliments onto our designer.
What you see is the mould.. The mould is hours away from completion, then testing of different materials before the bodies can be produced.

Last edited:

dunatics

Great looking design. Looks like it might be fashioned after a ford because of the drop down on the forward part of the side windows. Great job, can't wait to see what you come up with for materials, maybe carbon fiber for an option?

By the way Clayton, as a former Canuck do you still celebrate Christmas with Christmas crackers? My mom lives down here and she always manages to find them to have at our Christmas dinner. Great tradition and my kids think it's great.

Have a Merry Christmas!