Problems!

Foxracing

Does anyone else have the problem when you go to order the deal of the day ( like turtle clutch housing) that you just can't pay for the shipping so mind as well get the 100 order right away... Then it turns to a 350 dollar order? I think I won't tell the wife about this one! :clap:

HPIBajabasher

Had this problem yesterday ordering TR clutch housing. Couldn't choose basic shipping, always defaulted to the upgraded shipping. So I called DDM and the lady fixed it right away and took my order over the phone. She said that was the shipping method selected in my preferences. I didn't do that, but she fixed it. Cheers to DDM! Clutch housing on the way!

Monster550

I've yet to place an order under $100 because of the free shipping. Even when I forget to order something and it's too late to add I just place another $100 plus order. My excuse to the wife is always "I had to, it was on sale!"

GoZu

or how about when you see something on deal of the day, and you know you want it. you delay buying it, forget about it, then end up buying it next day for full price :cursing:

Monster550

or how about when you see something on deal of the day, and you know you want it. you delay buying it, forget about it, then end up buying it next day for full price :cursing:
Yep, or buy it and find it on the DOTD the next day.

65BAJA

Or ask for a part to be on DOTD. Then when it shows up a few days later you don't have the money 'cause you already bought something else.:blush:

HeavyDtheOgre

Today I ordered from DDM cause I broke the HPI alloy steering arm(horn), & I have a lot of stuff in the wish list - which totals more than $550, and just cant order that much right now.

So I ordered the DDM servo arm, the aluminum wing pins, Snappy E-clips & a keychain.

Under $45 shipped