Press Release 4WD Flux

Troyster

honestly i think ill try 4s on the track.... its really fast
Hey thanks for posting pics and info about the truck. Mine was delivered on Wed but I am on the west coast for another two weeks. I am hoping to order batteries to have them ready to go when I get home. Do you know the dimensions of the battery box? Maybe listed in the manual??

This is my second 1/5 scale truck....I'm expecting this truck to be a fun complement to my losi.

woodster

Hey thanks for posting pics and info about the truck. Mine was delivered on Wed but I am on the west coast for another two weeks. I am hoping to order batteries to have them ready to go when I get home. Do you know the dimensions of the battery box? Maybe listed in the manual??

This is my second 1/5 scale truck....I'm expecting this truck to be a fun complement to my losi.
I'm getting ready to order one also.. Can't wait! I already have batteries for it so I just need the truck. I'd love to also see a video of it as well if possible.

Troyster

sorry guys i was sick last week... i'll look up that info and get a parkin lot vid today...
Hey Kooldeal, would you be able to find the part number of the battery box? Just wondering if it is the exact same part (or same dimensions) as the 1/8 scale savage. The last thing I want is to order batteries that are slightly too big and find that out when I get home in two weeks....

hemmy50

a little back yard test right out of the box.just running on 4s 20c 5000 mah batteries i realy like the way it handels. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqIhnhCYhGw&list=UU9BTZEk7WcrXbJ5hBgwFOOQ&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

hemmy50

i got about 25 min. run time.and not in the video but i also got a little air time it jumps great.i feel this will make a good track racer.

kimsbored

I am really curious about the center diff, do you think you could post some pics from the manual showing that assembly? I am so glad to hear that you like it, and that it holds it own. I just got finished with 5sc castle conversion and one of these is next on my list.

Thanks, George
How is it all holding up? I am also interested in what the center diff setup looks like. I can't seem to find an instruction manual to download.

Killer RC

I saw it at Power Jam. It was lighter than a Baja but still much heavier than a Savage. The dog bones looked a bit skinny for my taste.

reyesjhs

I have seen the truck and the weak points seem to be only the center drivershaft as they are the same thickness as the savage flux. We also have to consider the truck has been greatly geared down and its not meant for high speed like 62mph

1fastmr2

I have seen the truck and the weak points seem to be only the center drivershaft as they are the same thickness as the savage flux. We also have to consider the truck has been greatly geared down and its not meant for high speed like 62mph
I'm a dealer with global hobby. HPI would not tell me a top speed. She said it was fast LOL!!

Kooldeal

It is very fast. just as fast as a revo on 6s. I have not broken anything yet and im notorious as a bad driver. sorry for the wait here are some manual nudie shots you asked about.....

kimsbored

Kooldeal - Thanks heaps for the pics of the center diff!

From what I can see, the only difference between the center diffs and the front/rear diffs are the output shafts 106279, a couple of bearings, the diff cover and gear.

Could you please possibly check the part numbers of the blue squares? Sorry, they're a bit blurry.

I'm pretty keen on getting a center diff into my stretched savage.

Cheers, Kim