Portland Oregon,new team

flyboy4422

I am looking for portland area 5b and 5t owners to build an Rc Club that we can all have fun with.Plans to do the Airshow are in the works and street warriorz will be happening,car show are possible too.I run my 5t at the Bales Thriftway Cruise In on fridays when I get bored,most gear heads showed alot of interest.I would be great to have weekly races then get Icecream afterwards.Maybe we could charge $5 entry then 1st 2nd 3rd payout cash.Maybe get RC modeler,Hillboro hobby and tammies to sponsor.Maybe put on races at sunset speedway on sat nights during the summer.These trucks are so new to the market the possabilities are endless.How about racing at sand lake during dune fest.This is why I think we should build a club of 1/5 scale trucks & buggies

donnie c

that wood be great I'm in. have you found Anny one in Oregon yet i live in Molalla. and i am looking for some one to bash with.

donnie c

looking for some one to bash with in Portland, ore area

I have a baja 5bss with a zenoah Pro mod CC Racing engines that they built with a DDM dominator 2. Thin i got the PRO LINE desert rat 5t conversion body and kit and desperado rimes excavator tires it turn out sweet.

flyboy4422

Team bash

that wood be great I'm in. have you found Anny one in Oregon yet i live in Molalla. and i am looking for some one to bash with.
I live in hillsboro,I am trying to build a club.I will be at the bales thriftway in Aloha on friday night after 6pm,its just off farmington rd.E mail me if you want to meet up.I am currently trying to get Sunset Speedway to let us run on sat nights till the end of season.We also have tough trucks at Washington County fair and Clark County fair to try to get into.I have contacted Street Warriorz,just waiting for return input.I am camping next weekend with my brother,will be back after the first of Aug. We would like to be known as OREGON GROUND POUNDERS as a club.Most everything we do will be in the portland area exept for NW Model Expo in Feb.I am also trying to get the Airshow people to recognize our group,I have been involved for many years from working as security to performing on the flight line.We will be a busy group if this all works out,from Demo's and car shows to puting on a full race at Balloon Fest in Tigard on Grass with Jumps.Currently trying to get Dwane at Tammies to carry normal wear parts for us,but we all need to stop in and put in some requests and why.I feel we will get alot of run time on our cars for the rest of the summer,so stock up on parts-gaskets,tires for pavement and dirt.Things will start happening and SOON!

evelkanish

portland orgean

hey bud im acctully moving to portland orgean from los angeles i was also looking for baja peeps i should be there in december wahts a good area to move safest meaning kind of bored of this area

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
hey bud im acctully moving to portland orgean from los angeles i was also looking for baja peeps i should be there in december wahts a good area to move safest meaning kind of bored of this area

Man you dug this one up from the post grave!! Last post was in 2009 :*(
Most of the guys in this thread aren't even doing Baja's anymore..

Frank the Tank

Damn, got stoked for a minute til I saw the date lol, I'm in Oregon looking for good places to bash and people to run baja's with.