Portland Oregon Bashers

boarder4twnty

Where in Portland are you at boarder4twnty? I live right off 205 in Milwaukie. How was Troutdale? I havn't ran my Baja more than two times because I can't find anywhere decent to play other than the dunes.
The PIR track would be awesome if you could run there. If the west end of the island is Port of Portland property I would just run em there until I was asked to leave. No one from the port will give you permission. If there are 3 or 4 of us that want to bash I am sure we could get one of the outdoor RC tracks to let us play, there is one in Canby and one in Molalla.
Troutdale was a bust, and the west end Of Hayden Island has a security guard that patrols it. So we would last about five minutes if we didn't get got trying to get out there...

ktm933

I grew up in Fairview, where in Troutdale did you drive Boarder??
p.s. I'm a nub thnkin bout gettin a baja and lookin for people and places to have fun

donnie c

were is the track in molalla

Where in Portland are you at boarder4twnty? I live right off 205 in Milwaukie. How was Troutdale? I havn't ran my Baja more than two times because I can't find anywhere decent to play other than the dunes.
The PIR track would be awesome if you could run there. If the west end of the island is Port of Portland property I would just run em there until I was asked to leave. No one from the port will give you permission. If there are 3 or 4 of us that want to bash I am sure we could get one of the outdoor RC tracks to let us play, there is one in Canby and one in Molalla.
were is the track in molalla. i live in molalla I did the track in canby and it was to small could not openit up and it was to dry and slick it sucked.

evelkanish

moving to portland oregano

so how is it there for 1/5 scaler like myself ewill i get kicked out of parks and places cuz im not gonna convert them to electric ill be there in dec sometime to live from cali also looking for tracks if not ganna have to save some cash for property i guess I'm serious by the way

willie 37

I live in Silverton and I run my cars on the school grounds and city parks. I checked with the chief of police and he said any public land is OK to run our cars on. Also the local BMX track is OK to run on. I asked what about the noise and he said if they do get a complaint they well just tell me to keep the noise down. What ever that means. So far no one has complained and I have been running on school parking lots and base ball fields.