Portland Oregon Bashers

Tweedle Dum

Not sure if this is the right place to ask. But just looking for some folks in this neck of the woods? Any folks bash thier Baja's in America's forest paradise?:shuriken:

Tweedle Dum

You're kidding. I'm from that area to begin with. Folks live in Hucrest area. Against the river.:boat:

Stanghunter

I'm just outside of Albany...I'm new to the 5b and am still looking for fun places and people to bash with.

Tweedle Dum

I'm just outside of Albany...I'm new to the 5b and am still looking for fun places and people to bash with.
Man, feels like I've lived all over I-5. I used to live just outside Corvallis between Albany and Corvallis. Near HWY 20. I remember bashing near the UPS hub near HWY 30 exit.
Fun times.:)

TGN_Tech

Oregon Grown

Hey I lived in Bandon, Oregon. As far as where to bash your Baja's I would suggest picking up a set of Sand Busters and heading to the coast and ripping up the dunes.

Tommy's Toys

Hey from Hillsboro. The Hillsboro Airport - Washington Co Fairgrounds has a Rally Car track right behind the motel. Bring a pickup truck as a driver's stand and we'll go bashing.

Tommy's Toys

Does anyone know what's up with all the sand at the west end of hayden island... you know, Jansen Beach? Seems like a perfect bashing grounds. Use to run cycles out there.

Also, anyone know what the in-&-outs are for using the PIR motocross track? It's an absolutely perfect bashing track!

boarder4twnty

I've been eyeing Hayden Island, it has a couple potential sandy spots on it. If I have time today I'll try to go check it out on my way back from Troutdale...

boarder4twnty

Does anyone know what's up with all the sand at the west end of hayden island... you know, Jansen Beach? Seems like a perfect bashing grounds. Use to run cycles out there.
Checked it out today, there's a gate and No Trespassing signs posted. I spoke to a women who was coming out the gate and she said it was private property. I got a couple phone numbers from her for the Port of Portland, she said to call there and try to get permission to run out there...

scout67

Where in Portland are you at boarder4twnty? I live right off 205 in Milwaukie. How was Troutdale? I havn't ran my Baja more than two times because I can't find anywhere decent to play other than the dunes.
The PIR track would be awesome if you could run there. If the west end of the island is Port of Portland property I would just run em there until I was asked to leave. No one from the port will give you permission. If there are 3 or 4 of us that want to bash I am sure we could get one of the outdoor RC tracks to let us play, there is one in Canby and one in Molalla.

Tommy's Toys

I'm all ears, Scout... sure would love to run on something resembling a course.

I know of some nice large grass fields on the Westside but they are pretty much featureless. Would be fun to lay chase at the Washington Co. Fairgrounds.