Please Welcome Trevor Simpson as a Forum Sponsor

USABaja5

Please Welcome Trevor Simpson as a Forum Sponsor. Trevor has been known for his legendary motor work all over the world, and he is now here to help out members with his products!!

Chitown5BSS

Looking to pick up one of Trevor's custom motors for my Losi from Derek at GFR. I'll have many porting option questions before I do. Great to have Trevor as a sponsor and hopefully available to answer some Q's.

Nylefty31

Finally. Yeahhhhhh boy!

Trevor Simpson 29.5 built by Chris Bartolone.
The Dynamic Duo

Last edited by a moderator:

CraigRobbo

Welcome, I never thought I would ever see you on here as a sponsor! Well done be good to have you around.

Now, First questoin when are you going to be releasing your 'Twin' reedcase :D

silverss

Welcome, I never thought I would ever see you on here as a sponsor! Well done be good to have you around.

Now, First questoin when are you going to be releasing your 'Twin' reedcase :D
lol damn it you beat me to it, so ok how about a billet twin crankcase at least ?

Trevor Simpson

Thank you guys! I'll do my best to answer your questions in a timely manner, please keep in mind I have a day job and my employer monitors my internet use so replies will come in the evening.

Regarding the twin reed case...it would be cool wouldn't it!

CraigRobbo

Thank you guys! I'll do my best to answer your questions in a timely manner, please keep in mind I have a day job and my employer monitors my internet use so replies will come in the evening.

Thanks Trevor, I am glad to hear your not ruling it out of the question - I would actually be honored to run one!

jbooker82

Sweet Deal. I got to get my TS. Cases out of the box and put something together. I also have a RCMK top end kit too.

Nic

Hi Trevor ! This might not be the right place to ask and if I am wrong please accept my apology ... I am looking for 2 of your marine reed cases . DDM is out of stock are going to supply them with stock again and when ? If not can I buy direct from you ? Thanks Nico