Please welcome 1-15 Raceway in Corona CA to the forum

Baja909

Yup its true glen Helen is closing down after February..... I 15 better open soon or I'm going to sell my sh!t

loose change

Yeah hopefully soon! There are pics on facebook from november and both tracks looked done! Gabe is a good dude I know he is working hard at it to get it open.

Last edited:

Feint Motion

Yup its true glen Helen is closing down after February..... I 15 better open soon or I'm going to sell my sh!t
That would be a mistake. :no:
I'm pretty sure another 5th scale track will pop up. Give it time. Till then, Im going to dust off my lipo's and hit some 10th scale racing.

Chief409

That would be a mistake. :no:
I'm pretty sure another 5th scale track will pop up. Give it time. Till then, Im going to dust off my lipo's and hit some 10th scale racing.
Might do that also. I just discovered there is a new indoor track/store in Lancaster. I checked up on the internet and it looks almost as good as the AMain track in Chico.

Still planning on being at Glen Helen next weekend though.

loose change

I was out at the track today! All rumors about the track might never open or whatever you heard not true! Tracks look awesome hopefully in a month or so it will be open for practice!

GBERacing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The tracks are done, just need to be piped in. Joey Christianson will be coming back in to do the final touches, the driver stand is almost done. Just have to put the rails in, the pit lane is being welded at our shop then transported there. The estimated for the track to be open is soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience! We are working hard to get this done and to get it open for you all to come and have a blast.

Thank you for all your patience,

I-15 RC Raceway.

We look forward to having you all there.