Picture Thread

jdegraff

Here's the pics guys. http://visionforgestudios.smugmug.com/RC/Milestone-BajaCross-5142011/17066676_L8fCfb#1292569097_9kfQjDC

You can save the small image for free, digital downloads of larger sizes you can purchase for a reasonable price, and you can also order prints, coffee mugs, mouse pads, and what have you as well. Some of the biggest print sizes won't work because I reduced the original 18MP pics by 50% before I uploaded them, but if there's any specific images you're interested in "going big" on, shoot me a pm and I'll create a special gallery with original sized images to order from.

Had fun out there, but man am I sun-burnt! Gotta' remember the sunscreen next time ;)

Jesse

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
Man you guys snapped a TON of pictures, there are some really sweet shots there too!! I cant wait to see the video :devil2:

XREDRACERX

Wow! Those are great!I just got done looking at all of them and man thats was some fun stuff.I'll definately be ordering up something.

jdegraff

So, uh....I sorta' missed uploading a few pictures.

681 of 'em to be exact :) To find the new ones, you'll need to click the little drop-down next to the page numbers in the upper left. Since the gallery dynamically builds the pages based on your screen resolution and preview settings, I can't give you an exact page number. It's guaranteed that you'll have to scroll at one or two pages of that drop down though. What you're looking for is image 6739 (you'll see the number at the lower left of the big preview image). That's where the new pics start. Enjoy!

Jesse

shreadhead

Media
So, uh....I sorta' missed uploading a few pictures.

681 of 'em to be exact :) To find the new ones, you'll need to click the little drop-down next to the page numbers in the upper left. Since the gallery dynamically builds the pages based on your screen resolution and preview settings, I can't give you an exact page number. It's guaranteed that you'll have to scroll at one or two pages of that drop down though. What you're looking for is image 6739 (you'll see the number at the lower left of the big preview image). That's where the new pics start. Enjoy!

Jesse
well done Jesse