On road car pics/set up post here!

caw446

Very nice rides fellas! I knew there were more on road set ups out there. If anybody else is out there, keep posting...

dscjester

No more??? Well here's a bad one of mine finally...
[/IMG]
Hey bud! Nice looking Rig! But don't forget your beadlocks! Your tire is coming off!! LoL! Goodluck with it. Did you use fuel line or the CAT5 shock limiters to lower it??

caw446

Hey bud! Nice looking Rig! But don't forget your beadlocks! Your tire is coming off!! LoL! Goodluck with it. Did you use fuel line or the CAT5 shock limiters to lower it??
Thanks man. That pic was actually taken about a month and a half ago now. I was still piecing together my 5T to B conversion and mocking up the Tarmacs to new wheels... The engine has as of this Monday been upgraded to a Zenoah G270 and I have ordered some new colored trim pieces to mix it up with the rest of you guys lol!

Last edited:

dscjester

And btw, I used the CAT 5 limiters...gotta rebuild/fill shocks with stiffer oil and get some new springs.
I'm running the blue HD springs in the rear and stocks up front. Seem to work for me. And running 50 weight oil