October 16 At the Scrap Yard

CrazyBRONCOguy

That sounds cool too, I quess we were so used to racing in a time frame that is how we did it.

The only thing I think we need is some more marshell's, I can do it for a couple rounds then switch with someone. Sucks making that walk out to the track to flip your stuff over, LOL

CrazyBRONCOguy

define too far???
Im already chargin lipos so make sure you got your SC trucks ready for battle.

Do you guys have any power avaible by the tracks? I have been meaning to ask that and kept forgetting

looker2756

define too far???
Im already chargin lipos so make sure you got your SC trucks ready for battle.

Do you guys have any power avaible by the tracks? I have been meaning to ask that and kept forgetting
We are limited on power, but hope to have a generator to use chargers from. We're working on the SC trucks to have them ready. See you all soon.

CrazyBRONCOguy

Batteries are all charged and I got premix for the baja ready to go. Just gotta pack but that wont take too long

See you all tomorrow morning.

Thread starter #28

LargeScaleRC

See Everyone Tommorrow!

We are working on the Tracks a little today.

The plan is to soak the tracks down good This afternoon and Evening to get some moisture in the ground. It is very dry here. This might keep us from watering every couple of hours.

My point is the Tracks are going to be in Great Shape for Tommorrow!

We will see you if you can make it!

tcb22185

Had a great time guys! Thanks!

Also Loved Watching the Rampage prototype Buggy Go CRAZY!!! TRUE SIGN OF NOT RUNNING A KILL SWITCH!
Loved Every Min of that!

Last edited:

tcb22185

Hpi Baja 5t $1,200
Hpi Baja 5b $1,000
Watching Prototype Rampage Buggy Go Crazy PRICELESS!

I dont know if any one got pics of that but i did see a few people out taking pics. hope they post them up!

looker2756

Another busy / fun weekend. The weather could have not been better & it was good to see everyone having fun. I will have a long winter looking at my New boat, but it will all be worth it. I only managed to snap 2 pictures the whole time & nothing with a full car in it. I only had my Old camera & didn't trust it for Action pics.

Here is one of the worst Engine failures I have even seen myself. Had to snap photos of such carnage !! :eek:

She will make a nice paperweight now. :dots:

tcb22185

Another busy / fun weekend. The weather could have not been better & it was good to see everyone having fun. I will have a long winter looking at my New boat, but it will all be worth it. I only managed to snap 2 pictures the whole time & nothing with a full car in it. I only had my Old camera & didn't trust it for Action pics.

Here is one of the worst Engine failures I have even seen myself. Had to snap photos of such carnage !! :eek:

She will make a nice paperweight now. :dots:
Bob your new Boat Will Be Sweet Next Summer. Call me if you need Any help with it!:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Nitrogoon

Had a good time out there at the tracks good weather and people cant ask for a better time, that was my motor that blew up not sure how it happened but its toast now i'll have to take it apart and see how bad the bottom end is but now its time to build a 4-bolt.
i only took a few pictures

looker2756

Had a good time out there at the tracks good weather and people cant ask for a better time, that was my motor that blew up not sure how it happened but its toast now i'll have to take it apart and see how bad the bottom end is but now its time to build a 4-bolt.
i only took a few pictures
Cool, Thanks for sharing your pics. I wish I could tell you what happened, but have not really seen one like it. Thanks for coming down Matt, it was good to see you again.

4 Bolt sounds like a good idea, That one is Not in very good shape top or bottom.

CrazyBRONCOguy

Had a great time too, already go the diff in my Baja and ordering some other "stuff" here soon. Can't wait to get back on the track

Pics i took

Our setup for the day