NOVEMBER 20TH GTG Bashers Haven.

boofwah

Congrats on your safe journey! I didn't realize you were moving the ENTIRE family down. Guess you have some babysitters so you can come out and bash with us :D What am I thinking!?! If they're old enough to come watch, then definitely bring them out to the track. My girls have been watching me beat the snot out of my bajas since I bought/built my first back in early '07.

I need to get their Rustlers back together again. Those things just break, and break, and break...maybe it's time to take those batteries to a different electric model. Maybe something 4wd and 1/8 scale...hmmm. SEE! There goes my ADHD again :blink:

Jeff :sailor:

tunedfocus

Get settled in and come over to the track.

As far as Jeff and your kids.

Watch him,He tried to take off one of my sons feet at Gators Run.:lol::lol:

Be safe tonight kids.Remember,if your egging .Dont get caught.:nono:

Last edited:

tcb22185

if you dont want your stuff to brake let me build you a rpm sc10 i beat the snot out of my old one... if you need a parts list. let me know.. also bult a nice slash.. got parts list. for both....

boofwah

Get settled in and come over to the track.

As far as Jeff and your kids.

Watch him,He tried to take off one of my sons feet at Gators Run.:lol::lol:

Be safe tonight kids.Remember,if your egging .Dont get caught.:nono:
Aw come on, Dave! You gotta give me more credit because I hit him higher up the leg than that :D

tcb22185

Guys Fell Free to shoot me a Text message. 1-574-214-5133 im going to try to get the baja out tomarrow and get a Freash Tune Job on it.

boofwah

There's also a gas station...can't remember what it is called...Zack chime in here, buddy. It's at the 3927-3999 Bee Ridge Road block in Sarasota (34233 is the zip), and they have some Sunoco pumps there with 110 octane.

When I left from my kids' house this weekend I went by the Sunoco off Gatlin Road in Port St. Lucie and they switched out the 110 octane pump for freakin' E85 :cursing:
I'd like to find some 110 but I'm not sure where to find it. They sell 100 here in town, but it's not the same!

tunedfocus

There's also a gas station...can't remember what it is called...Zack chime in here, buddy. It's at the 3927-3999 Bee Ridge Road block in Sarasota (34233 is the zip), and they have some Sunoco pumps there with 110 octane.

When I left from my kids' house this weekend I went by the Sunoco off Gatlin Road in Port St. Lucie and they switched out the 110 octane pump for freakin' E85 :cursing:
I'd like to find some 110 but I'm not sure where to find it. They sell 100 here in town, but it's not the same!

Jeff,Ill get the address for you.There is a VP station in Fort Laud that sells race fuel.Next time you come over to see the girls you could get some.

tcb22185

well needless to say i did not get the baja tuned today. did get to check out ace hobbys. and then the wife and kids broke out with the flu. and now i got it. so im heading back to bed all ready been sleeping since 3 this sucks

gasser

Never tried race fuel. I have tried different octane ratings and have not noticed any difference. I use the cheapest priced 87 octane I can find and I dont care if contains ethanol or not. As long as the darn motor fires, I don't give a damn...lol

zack

there is a few gas places around with 110 in sarasota.. but it doesnt do much for performance unless you can change the timing.. it just runs cooler and smells different... for the $$$$ its better to run 93 or less... but if you have a TS motor then you might wanna try the 110 or higher.. bee ridge road has it i forget what the name of it is.. but if you look up hotrod stores they have the stuff most of the time

boofwah

Dave/Rock, thanks for the info on the gas stations!

I buy the high octane fuels because I know that it runs cooler, burns cleaner and smells heavenly. For my OBR full mod, running 93 would work, but I would much rather run the good stuff and get that extra "edge".

Zack, got any new pics of the track? Is Basher's forest gone?

Dave, I've had plenty of time to kill. I just have to keep up with my 1130cc.com forums too :D