NOVEMBER 20TH GTG Bashers Haven.

gasser

Havent had time to play with either toy too much. Step daughter getting married in my back pool area this saturday!!!!! Got a whole weeks notice!!!
Nov 20th is my first day of 9 days off on vaca. May be taken the family to Dirty foot mud ranch, near Avon park..may try camping overnight. Its a 4 wheelin place. Too early to tell yet.

racksteris

I talked to Terry (fordfreak1) today and he said he would come but don't know if his baja will be ready. That puts the count at about 8, I'm sure they will be more that show up.. I need to start getting my T's ready, I'v been spending all my baja-time with my dragster.

boofwah

I'm not tapping out yet!!!

Fellow Florida HBF'ers,

I'm back :boat: for a day, and I've mentioned it already, but I'm starting to hear more and more whispers about the reality of a six day work week coming up for all of the departments on my ship. It's not definitive, but it is kind of inevitable, and I say that only because our Engineering Department has been executing it for the past couple weeks, but they have to because they own the most shit on board.
Believe me that I really want to be there on the 20th, but these 6 day work weeks are geared towards preparation for this major inspection that comes up every 5 years for the ship, and ours is during the whole week of 13 December. I don't want to get into all the gory details about it, but just know that I am trying to get the time off...and that would be via my pestering my department head about whether or not it's going to happen.
I'll be sure to keep you all updated on it, and if I do miss this one...then we'll just have to have another :D

Jeff :boat:

racksteris

Fellow Florida HBF'ers,

I'm back :boat: for a day, and I've mentioned it already, but I'm starting to hear more and more whispers about the reality of a six day work week coming up for all of the departments on my ship. It's not definitive, but it is kind of inevitable, and I say that only because our Engineering Department has been executing it for the past couple weeks, but they have to because they own the most shit on board.
Believe me that I really want to be there on the 20th, but these 6 day work weeks are geared towards preparation for this major inspection that comes up every 5 years for the ship, and ours is during the whole week of 13 December. I don't want to get into all the gory details about it, but just know that I am trying to get the time off...and that would be via my pestering my department head about whether or not it's going to happen.
I'll be sure to keep you all updated on it, and if I do miss this one...then we'll just have to have another :D

Jeff :boat:

Dude you better not or this whole thing will fall apart,,

zack

damn sucks to hear that jeff.. well if u can there will be more of course.. i should be able to get the tractor out here this weekend. so everything should be go to go by the 20th..

boofwah

Dude you better not or this whole thing will fall apart,,
Oh come on, Rock. I can't be the "glue" that holds Florida together forever. Whether or not I'm there, you guys are still going to have a lot of fun. When haven't you had fun there? ...exactly :glare:

Zack, I "harassed" my boss today and got zero response. Not sure what to think of that, but the rumor mill is grinding away here and it's hard to say what will happen. So I will build and prep for it until I'm told differently.
Monday at 4:40pm is space shuttle Discovery's final launch. I'm going to be there to see it. There aren't many launches left so you better catch one while you can.
Also, I dropped three benjamins between DDM and Baja Modifiers getting some stuff for the racer 5t ;)

Jeff :sailor:

tcb22185

WOW. is all i can say. We got the Moving Truck Loaded and will Be Headed That Way tomorrow morning at 7am.. cant wait to meet some new people...

tunedfocus

WOW. is all i can say. We got the Moving Truck Loaded and will Be Headed That Way tomorrow morning at 7am.. cant wait to meet some new people...
Come on down.

Oh come on, Rock. I can't be the "glue" that holds Florida together forever. Whether or not I'm there, you guys are still going to have a lot of fun. When haven't you had fun there? ...exactly :glare:

We all love to watch you.Beat the hell out of the T.

tcb22185

i am coming down. should be there tomorrow. We are in Alabama Now.. Also Any one know where to get Kloz R50 Oil Around the Area?

Last edited:

boofwah

i am coming down. should be there tomorrow. We are in Alabama Now.. Also Any one know where to get Kloz R50 Oil Around the Area?
Tim,

Maybe Zack can help you find that stuff, but (I'm pretty sure he's using it too) we're both using Maxima Castor 927 oil in our O'Neill Brothers full mod motors.
For the longest time, I was using AMSOIL Dominator synthetic, but I started noticing buildup on the top of the piston and a red stain to the cylinder (not sure if that is a big deal or not). The Maxima mixes and burns clean.
When you get to Venice, and are ready to get some oil, give Zack a call and he can hook you up with a place to get your oil.

P.S. Welcome to Florida!!! We're glad to have you here, and even gladder that you're just a stone's throw from Basher's Haven. Hope your significant other is prepared for this "experience" ;)

zack

i switched to the castor.. bc the klotz was having carbon issues... u can order online whatever u need and it will be here pretty quick... jeff i do need to make a launch and go riding with u... just did oil change, chain tightening, and chain lubing with a little rim buffing to top it off on my 2009... im waiting for some parts for my 2003 to lower it, stretch it out and and taller gears to make it more highway friendly and maybe do some paint work on it pretty soon... im going to bed, peace everyone

tcb22185

Tim,

Maybe Zack can help you find that stuff, but (I'm pretty sure he's using it too) we're both using Maxima Castor 927 oil in our O'Neill Brothers full mod motors.
For the longest time, I was using AMSOIL Dominator synthetic, but I started noticing buildup on the top of the piston and a red stain to the cylinder (not sure if that is a big deal or not). The Maxima mixes and burns clean.
When you get to Venice, and are ready to get some oil, give Zack a call and he can hook you up with a place to get your oil.

P.S. Welcome to Florida!!! We're glad to have you here, and even gladder that you're just a stone's throw from Basher's Haven. Hope your significant other is prepared for this "experience" ;)
She is Ready.. :) Cant Wait to get there.. i used Amsoil in my boats for years. But i use Saber 6oz to one Gal.. Switch the Baja Over To Klotz r50. And after i put my new Top-end on i did not Notice any Buildup. had almost 4 gallons threw the stock 23cc.. Went with the 36mm Top end kit. And Added a CPI pipe. Talk about some low end Grunt! Shes got it!

boofwah

We all love to watch you.Beat the hell out of the T.
...how about a little walk back through the history of my disorder :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYfTzW4CkLY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYfTzW4CkLY[/ame]
...trust me so do I :blink::devil2::w00t::scared::oops::censored::eek::rolleyes::confused:...:ban:

P.S. If I can make the 20th...not only am I bringing hell with me...I'm also bringing that cantankerous little bastard...yeah...the monkey :lol:

boofwah

Tim,

That last pic was taken at a 1/8 scale track that's not too far off from Sebring. It's in Avon Park. We all had some fun there but the track was a little narrow for us and we couldn't get the speed that we wanted. I think we spent more time out in the parking lot running WOT than we did on the track :D

P.S. Did you guys make it to Venice okay? That was a late night to do some driving with all your possessions, but I've been there, done that myself.

tcb22185

no we have not made it there yet. we got a bit of a convoy coming down its me and my wife and are two kids. her mom and dad are moving down with us also. we are on 10 right now.. any one want to come help unload a 26foot penske truck packed full tomarrow let me know lol.

racksteris

no we have not made it there yet. we got a bit of a convoy coming down its me and my wife and are two kids. her mom and dad are moving down with us also. we are on 10 right now.. any one want to come help unload a 26foot penske truck packed full tomarrow let me know lol.
We would love to come but most of us are well over 2 hours away from you:balloon: