Northwest Illinois 1/5 Scale Track

boilermaker13

Good news, Bad news, Good news............

The good news is my diff was OK on the buggy. The front right dog bone had some how come out of the drive cup and wedged between the drive cup and the C-hub. I few new parts and I'm back in business.

The bad news is I didn't win the Losi

The good news is the seller contacted me as I was the 2nd highest bidder. Seems the winner is from Canada and he does not want to ship it there. The Losi is mine if I want it for $950 + $65 shipping. Its a RTR without the radio.

I'll just need to hide it for a while and slowly make it appear on my work bench so it blends in with the other vehicles so my wife doesn't get too pissed off :)

Thread starter #907

T2K

Good news, Bad news, Good news............

The good news is my diff was OK on the buggy. The front right dog bone had some how come out of the drive cup and wedged between the drive cup and the C-hub. I few new parts and I'm back in business.

The bad news is I didn't win the Losi

The good news is the seller contacted me as I was the 2nd highest bidder. Seems the winner is from Canada and he does not want to ship it there. The Losi is mine if I want it for $950 + $65 shipping. Its a RTR without the radio.

I'll just need to hide it for a while and slowly make it appear on my work bench so it blends in with the other vehicles so my wife doesn't get too pissed off :)

Nice! Just sell the Nutech and then tell her you changed/swaped some parts and it now resembles a Losi

Chitown5BSS

A friend of mine in Des Plaines is selling his--doesn't have the time to run it. Not in the same price range, but solid upgrades. Check out C-List for the ad.

Thread starter #915

T2K

After last run last week....and driving into dirt mound, I messed up the steering and the igloo brace, parts will be here tomorrow, won't have time to rebuild and run. Plus my B's rear hubs wore out from a previous mishap, so I got to rebuild those as well