Northwest Illinois 1/5 Scale Track

Thread starter #1

T2K

Now Open

Gilberts 1/5 Scale Track

This track is still in construction, but is fully functional. I will continue to modify as needed. We're still working on a drivers stand, more dirt is needed to build up corners as well as jumps. We have temp track lanes up and will continue to expand.

Please follow guidelines as listed below.

GILBERTS RC TRACK GUIDLINES

1. This track is on private property, this is not business run, please be courteous and pick up all your garbage.

2. The track hours are 12:00pm to 7:00pm Mon-Thur, 10:00am to 9:00pm Fri/Sat, 11:00am to 5:00pm Sun. There are local noise ordinances, please respect these times. Currently any exhaust pipe is allowed on track. *Special events will be held that may change these times*

3. Kids Welcome (Parents Please Control Kids).

4. Family Friendly Behavior Required At All Times. No Fighting or Excessive Foul Language.

5. Food and Drink are not supplied on premise unless there is a special event, however you may bring your own food. Many restaurants are within 5 mile drive as well. There are no bathrooms on the premises, they are located 2 blocks away.

6. Alcohol can be consumed as long as participants are of legal drinking age.

7. Failure to follow these guidelines and rules can and will result in person/persons being banned from site or all together shut down of track. I reserve the right to modify these guidelines/rules.

8. Please report any issues or problems to me asap

* Donations, as the track is free, are appreciated, either monetary, materials and/or time*

RC TRACK RULES

1. Any scale RC Car or Truck welcome. (Electric, Nitro, Gas) Track is designed for 1/5 scale RC Cars.

2. Radio Frequency Must Be Displayed.
Use 2.4ghz or FM/AM users Bring Extra Crystals.

3. A Failsafe or Killswitch is requested to prevent accidents.

4. Any and all breakage that may occur to vehicles is responsibility of owner/operator.

5. Have Fun, Drive Safe, Drive Well.

100 Mill St, Gilberts, Il

Please PM or email me if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Thread starter #5

T2K

Leaving now to Gilberts, got a few extras to install when I get there

Ariesgtturbo

I would love to come back. I will see if I can squeeze it in again. (oh, got my engine running good again). I wasnt sure why it was stalling like that. Took the carb out, opened it all up, everything seemed clean. so I just re-installed it and got better. Who knows. My theory is one of the fuel lines might have had a kink in it.