NEW TURTLE BRACE do you have one?

what the helli

What a riot! I got a good laugh out of the pic! It's all about the fun, man!!
The smile on your face says : speedy recovery on the way!!

take care Ron...I mean RONATELLO!!!

TheLoneWolf

haha thats great, one of my friends thought the smileys were from walmart to so i had to take em off an get a light kit. What you need the surgery for? Crushed disks?

SlammerRC

Media
haha thats great, one of my friends thought the smileys were from walmart to so i had to take em off an get a light kit. What you need the surgery for? Crushed disks?
Wal-mart has ruined the smiley face, that sucks! :laugh:

I blew a disc when I was a diesel mechanic back in 1994 lifting a cylinder head. Then a few years later another one split. Several months ago I blew out another one, they are all right in a row. The discs had deteriorated so bad that when they would swell up from me "doing to much" I could not walk. After several steroid treatments the doctor decided it was time to operate. The doctor removed/replaced two of them and cleaned up a the third.

I've dealt with it for so long -- I just make fun of the situation. Best attitude i can take, no reason to be pissy about it. :laugh:

...Ronatello

SlammerRC

Media
That's Flippin Great!

Take care Ron and good luck.
Thanks Dave. Even my wife knows how much I like my Turtle parts. When I got my T she said" so are you going to get Turtle parts for it too". I laughed and told her, "well hell yea"!

I've got Turtle stickers on all my tool boxes, the shop door, the work light over the RC bench, my bigass stanley tote box. She's the one that told my I should put the sticker on my back brace.

Sticker whore, Ron

TheLoneWolf

yeah i know hoe debilitating that can be when my mom wrecked her back she was taking so many pain killers and they barely took the edge off, but once she got the surgery it only took about a month and she felt 100% better and i think its about time you put some stickers on your gas can too lol, mines all decorated

SlammerRC

Media
yeah i know hoe debilitating that can be when my mom wrecked her back she was taking so many pain killers and they barely took the edge off, but once she got the surgery it only took about a month and she felt 100% better and i think its about time you put some stickers on your gas can too lol, mines all decorated
GREAT IDEA Wolf!!! :w00t:

Forgot all about the gas can! Now I got to buy more parts so I can get more stickers!! Ye Ha!!!