NEW TURTLE BRACE do you have one?

SlammerRC

Media
Am I the only one that has the new Turtle Back Brace. :w00t:

I got it just before they let me out of the hospital. :nono: NO not the mental hospital.....

I love my Turtle Racing parts! My wife started calling this back brace my turtle shell. I adorned my "turtle shell" with a Turtle Racing sticker on the top front, well it was down hill from there as more were added later.

She snapped this photo as I was coming in the front door the other day, I thought it was funny.....

All four of my Bajas are "Turtled up", now I am too. :laugh:

Just call me :donatello: RONATELLO. :donatello:

I'm just showing my supports for great Turtle Racing products!
If this is in poor taste or should not be posted here please delete. ....Ron

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
Now thats good! You defiantly are Pimpin Turtle Racing Products! I might have to just "Sticker Up" my cane after seeing this!!

SlammerRC

Media
Turtle parts are the best i own almost every one of his parts on my Baja and slammer your turtle brace looks tough as well dose it hold up in a roll over :lol:
Me too, I would not run a Baja without the gear system nor the front or rear brace! been there BENT THAT :(

I think my turtle brace will hold up, not sure if I will. :laugh:

Although I have two new carbon fiber discs held in with stainless steel screws and a third disc cleaned up, I may be able to with stand a roll over or two in a few months. Right now I'm not allowed to even pick up my Baja.

... Ronatello :donatello:

MOFO YO

Brace

Well i hope ya get better,,but that is FUNNY AS HELL:lol::lol::lol::lol: by the way i just installed your slammerdam..great product you make also:gunsmilie:..

72Rallye440

That is awesome!

... Ronatello.............hummm.........I think that will stick around a little while!

I'm confused a little....you say how much you love Turtle Racing parts but you go and use carbon fiber discs!!! Dave is gonna be pissed! I'm sure he could have set you up with some aluminum Turtle parts (that would be a hoot during your next xray)!

Hang in there Ron and get well my friend!!

SlammerRC

Media
Well i hope ya get better,,but that is FUNNY AS HELL:lol::lol::lol::lol: by the way i just installed your slammerdam..great product you make also:gunsmilie:..
Thank you MOFO. Hand made in the USA. I'm sure it will work great for you.

Wow, that's too great :D I lol'd hard. Let me know how many comments you get on what the stickers are for, lol
I was at Home Depot and the register lady thought the smiley faces were freakin wal-mart stickers.
I pealed them off when I walked out of the store. :cursing:

I live in a small town, I doubt anyone knows what an RC car even is :lol:

SlammerRC

Media
That is awesome!

... Ronatello.............hummm.........I think that will stick around a little while!

I'm confused a little....you say how much you love Turtle Racing parts but you go and use carbon fiber discs!!! Dave is gonna be pissed! I'm sure he could have set you up with some aluminum Turtle parts (that would be a hoot during your next xray)!

Hang in there Ron and get well my friend!!
DANG!!! I should have gotten a hold of him before I went in. I bet he could make be a few new vertebrae too.