New Product - All New "KRAKEN FUELER"

KraKenRC

Our "Bullet Fueler" was first release and introduced at Duntoberfest about 3 years ago. Time for a major overhaul and new design :). Thanks for all the support these past years on our fuelers. We know that a lot of you guys have been waiting for this. So not much longer folks!

Our team has finally nailed down the final design. It's a gigantic leap forward in design and functionality that includes:

- Quick Release Clamp-On Design (No more guessing if the
fueler valve nozzle is attached or not.
- Integrated One way vale gas cap!! (No more rubber vented
cap plugs!)
- Multiple fuel ratio gauge markers 1:25/1:40/1:32/1:50
- Integrated roll cage adapters (Accessory sold separately.
For roll cage fueling
- Clean cutting edge design!

The Kraken Fueler is PATENT PENDING. Availability and pricing to be announced .

Last edited:

KraKenRC

In case someone would like to know. No it doesn't support your new custom alum tank. Only stock threads and it works both on LOSI 5IVE-T and Baja.

Last edited:

Lightningbeal

Do you need any testers for it? I'm willing to test it for free, if you provide it to me for free of course :D

I have been looking at these for a while, its ballache taking my kraken case of to fuel up, my friend mocks me everytime ><

Steve3472

I'd would love to be a tester for you with this product. Please let me know will even pay for it thanks Steve

tylaughter

Will this revision be able to be mounted up with the rear spoiler light kit? I purchased the cage adapter but I have been unable to use it because it will not work with the light rack there.

KraKenRC

Will this revision be able to be mounted up with the rear spoiler light kit? I purchased the cage adapter but I have been unable to use it because it will not work with the light rack there.
It's tight underneath there and it's either or... but you can still use the fueling adapter by detaching from the plate. Leave it tuck in in the cage somewhere. Just like this -

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcfm4oe75Ow[/ame]

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
DAMN :w00t:
I have to say I LOVE this new design and look. I liked the idea of the Bullet Fueler from day one, I'll never forget meeting Kraken & seeing the Bullet Fueler in action at my very first Dunetoberfest!! I will for sure be putting this on my list of things to get for this coming seasons running!

Looks awesome

GT4point6

Watched the video..

Looks like it is hard to get on and off..
Also looks like it is pretty slow to fill the tank..
Probably faster than taking the cage off, filling it, and then putting the cage back on. It looked really cold where he shot the video so the hoses/fitting were probably a little stiff at that temp...