New Losi DBXL Parts

TurtleRacing

Media
I know it's a Baja forum but this is family.
DBXL Billet Clutch Bell Holder
This is the Turtle Racing Billet Clutch Bell Carrier for the Losi DBXL. We have eliminated the 4 separate posts to make install MUCH easier. Our carrier is one piece Billet Aluminum to greatly reduce flex and allow better cooling. We also Kept the location boss on the bottom to match your DBXL chassis. Available Soon.

[URL=http://s212.photobucket.com/user/TurtleRacingProducts/media/TR%20Products/20140206_153506_zps90d6bf42.jpg.html]

Billet Motor Mounts
This is a 6061 Aluminum Motor mount for CY engine in the Losi DBXL.
Replace that weak plastic motor mount on your DBXL, after all, it is holding your motor in!

OBR/TR Version
This version is for the OBR/TR motors, available only at OBR.

dscjester

Dave I don't have the dbxl yet. But when I get one that carrier will be on there! That looks sweet! And the motor mount looks great also. On the FG's have a similar one in plastic and the aluminum one is needed so I am sure this will also be needed. Thanks for the support!

TurtleRacing

Media
Definitely going to be getting that motor mount ASAP. I would hate for my engine to just snap off the chassis! :eek:
Keep in mind your stock clutch carrier is plastic too, so your motor is held in by plastic. Not sure who idea that was but I would like to thank them :) :clap:

electricrc68

Keep in mind your stock clutch carrier is plastic too, so your motor is held in by plastic. Not sure who idea that was but I would like to thank them :) :clap:
Good to know, thanks! I don't have the car in my hands yet (should today), so I wasn't aware of that. At least you have some upgrades for it! :D :clap:

TurtleRacing

Media
Good to know, thanks! I don't have the car in my hands yet (should today), so I wasn't aware of that. At least you have some upgrades for it! :D :clap:
There's more to come, I have a stack of ideas on the drawing table and been designing away.
Next up, AIRBOX!! That's a must. Wish it was as easy as the 5ive but I have an idea.

Last edited:

dscjester

Dave, you can't fix stupid! But you can enjoy the benefits of it! :clap:

Oli&Ril77's

Hey Dave, I have a question for you that you may or may not be able to answer but I will try anyway...

I have a brand new BZM 28.5 motor that I am either selling or putting it in the DBXL. I see that you make 2 versions of the motor mount, would you happen to know or just by your guesstimate tell me which version you think may work best with it?

Now, off topic..................

I just got your Losi 5ive TR Billet Air Filter box in the mail from DDM a couple of days ago and installed it last night... I have not been excited about a part in a while! I'm no kiss but but you really hit it out of the park with this piece. I have a lot of cars and aftermarket parts, but this part really makes me feel like my car is complete! And that is hard to do for me as I am always changing something up:)

Thanks!

Yamadude

Hey Dave, I have a question for you that you may or may not be able to answer but I will try anyway...

I have a brand new BZM 28.5 motor that I am either selling or putting it in the DBXL. I see that you make 2 versions of the motor mount, would you happen to know or just by your guesstimate tell me which version you think may work best with it?

Now, off topic..................

I just got your Losi 5ive TR Billet Air Filter box in the mail from DDM a couple of days ago and installed it last night... I have not been excited about a part in a while! I'm no kiss but but you really hit it out of the park with this piece. I have a lot of cars and aftermarket parts, but this part really makes me feel like my car is complete! And that is hard to do for me as I am always changing something up:)

Thanks!

While I'm not Dave I can tell you with 100% confidence that he has 0 BZM engines laying around to test fit anything to them so not sure he will have an answer to that question.