**NEW** Losi 1/5 wrc rally car

Stallion

Seems like the rally is exactly like the T , just shorter arms / driveshafts / front rear bumper and cage.

I was thinking of getting a 5ive T roller and just converting it.

The other stuff is nice. But not sure yet. Still need more info on this EFI system.

This looks same size with exception of the bumpers!

Hpi doesn't need to make a new car every week like losi
Ummm yeah. HPI sit on that Baja another 7 years.
That is because they can't....How long has the Octane been in the works?
HPI has been sitting on the Baja for the last 7 years...The Baja is old enough to go to junior high. LoL. No innovation.

Last edited:

Matthew27330

Waiting for the forum police to delete posts.... relating to any opinion... not authorized

I don't care either way.. don't own losi don't want losi this is an hpi baja forum I am sure the guy who owns this forum owns that one you can post losi info about

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
New Rally looks sweet but damn that's a CHUCNK of change my wallet wont be able to afford :eek:
Upside of things though its great to see some more 1/5 platforms coming on to the scene :rockon:

Courage68

New Rally looks sweet but damn that's a CHUCNK of change my wallet wont be able to afford :eek:
Upside of things though its great to see some more 1/5 platforms coming on to the scene :rockon:
Yeah , I really really want it. But i keep looking at my financial status and know its not a good idea to spend that much money at this moment.

Forum police here. Bye bye.
LOL :lol: :scooter: