My new addiction!

Foxracing

Some new goods for the 5b
I have it pretty much done until winter when I plan on rebuilding the whole truck and doing and making some custom stuff for it. For now its a rc to go out and run in the sand finally

dscjester

WoW! Looks good! I love when they are new! As said, run what you got and upgrade as it breaks. The TR clutch system is a great upgrade hands down. Also check out the igloo front bumper. It protects the chassis, front bulkhead and hinge pins. Goodluck

Foxracing

Thanks :) I have a rpm on it now. But I may change it in the future. I am gonna get the last few parts I want and gonna redo the color scheme. :) still gonna be black and orange tho
And dscjester I love your black and green machine! It just looks badass!

Tbredon

The RPM bumper work great for typical nose landings and overall bumping into stuff. The igloo steps it up and will help drastically for full throttle T-bones and crashes into boulders and trees.

logon69

The RPM bumper work great for typical nose landings and overall bumping into stuff. The igloo steps it up and will help drastically for full throttle T-bones and crashes into boulders and trees.
I try to avoid boulders and trees but the igloo definitely holds up to the abuse we can dish out to a T

dscjester

Thanks :) I have a rpm on it now. But I may change it in the future. I am gonna get the last few parts I want and gonna redo the color scheme. :) still gonna be black and orange tho
And dscjester I love your black and green machine! It just looks badass!
Thanks Bud. Orange is great. Still love my first SS. Goodluck keep up the nice work.

Foxracing

Well had the 5b out today in the snow and well to much snow it just didn't go so it is time to start a full rebuild and custom build :) black orange and gun smoke are the colors in mind :) getting a motor from OBR, body from pitdawg, and all reanodized

Foxracing

Ddm did it once again
Kraken extended a-arms
Kraken ss shock shafts
And a few other odds and ends

The a-arms are huge next to the stockers!
The winter rebuild is getti there mainly wanted to try the new a-arms out :)