My Baja 5D Dragster Rendition

tearitup

I wanted to try and keep the car looking as close as possible to the 5B while giving it the drag style and function. The aluminum chassis was lightened severely and I'm using all carbon fiber elsewhere. I'm also using aluminum screws/nuts where possible and titanium shafts. The rear has T-Maxx rear shocks.
I started the project the end of last year, probably it'll take me another year or so to finish. Way too many other projects going on right now!

zippo855

man, that thing should fly when it gets fired up. i can see why it's taken a while to get to this state, and definitely will have more time needed. Will be following this, pretty sic man..:clap:

Ahbud

Wowzers ! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: that is sexy !! More pics please! ! Would like to see thae ass end on that !! Lol liken the front !!

Oli&Ril77's

Dude, that is sweet!!! I am working on one as well, not as intricate as yours YET, but they do take a while!

Anyway, I agree with you on keeping it looking buggy!

NICE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tearitup

Thanks for the compliments, I'll get more closeup pics of the chassis, rear, etc... and answer your questions soon.

Last edited: