My 2014 ss build ”WARPIG”

PcolaBaja

Hi everyone, I have finally got my first baja!!!! I've been wanting one for a few months now. I'm into quite a few hobbies so I wanted to take the time and do my homework before jumping into this big boy hobby. I am building what I hope you baja guys will find to be a unique build. I hope for this to go kind of quick so I can get running but I'm also doing upgrades as I go. Plan on lots of pics, not so much a step by step tutorial but stay tuned.. Thanks for looking..

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
Thanks, I'm having a blast so far. Lol I've made two orders to ddm and spent $200 + and haven't even finished the build yet. Come on pay day!!!
Nice ;)
DDM is where its at, I am sure you will find yourself spending a lot more but its a good hobby and therapy.. Enjoy and go make an Introduce Yourself thread 8)

PcolaBaja

Nice ;)
DDM is where its at, I am sure you will find yourself spending a lot more but its a good hobby and therapy.. Enjoy and go make an Introduce Yourself thread 8)
Oh yeah, love that site. I don't even want to talk about the wish list there. I spend good amount of time at work on their site and this one.

65BAJA

Thanks, I'm having a blast so far. Lol I've made two orders to ddm and spent $200 + and haven't even finished the build yet. Come on pay day!!!
Keep an eagle eye on the Deal of the Day over there. You can save a lot that way. Or end up spending more because of all the good deals.:laugh:

PcolaBaja

Keep an eagle eye on the Deal of the Day over there. You can save a lot that way. Or end up spending more because of all the good deals.:laugh:
Yeah, I refresh my screen several times in the morning to see if I got another excuse to make an order.