MT. Dew with Zack

REDMAN24

Aww yeah! It's on like donkey kong! I wonder if Mike (north50) would be willing to come up and do some videography? For old time's sake :D

Also, I don't think Howard has seen this thread yet. He's gonna be excited to see this coming together on his birthday.

Now, all I need is for my new Carbon Creations chassis to show up in time for the GTG...and Shawn to not play chicken with me :D

Jeff :sailor:
IM NOT MAKING ANY PROMISES BUT I WOULDNT BRING IT.:lol:

tunedfocus

Chalk that chassis loss up to a rookie mistake. I was trying to keep the truck too light by mounting a carbon fiber front top plate to protect it. I thought about putting a TR front top plate...guess I should have paid myself a little more attention.
I still have the same Carbon Creations chassis on the basher 5t and that thing is doing great.

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh hindsite

tnnhoward

Wow - A Bashers Haven GTG on my Birthday. I'm there. This is great guys.

Hey Zack, not sure what calendar you use, but you might want to recheck it. Look at the "Gregorian" calendar.

boofwah

ok well back to the trash talking hahaha
My monkey can pilot my bajas better than any of you slackjawed ruhtards...and that's while being dragged from behind :D

Zack, we need to set some time aside to go :scooter: Before this GTG, seriously! It'll be an overnight trip for me too, or you take time off work and come up my way. You can crash at my place or I'll crash at yours...I don't think your mom will mind that ;)

Jeff :boat:

zack

yea i hear you man.. feb 26,27 i have plans but any other weekend i could put in for a 3 day weekend if need, or 2 days might be good enough.. gotta get the good weather

boofwah

yea i hear you man.. feb 26,27 i have plans but any other weekend i could put in for a 3 day weekend if need, or 2 days might be good enough.. gotta get the good weather
I'll keep those dates in mind and get back with you. I'm trying to make some plans with the ladyfriend now so I can figure this trip out. Weather is a must!

How does the track look :)

boofwah

Cool, buddy. I'd love to see a pic of the place too. It's been way too damn long since I've been down there. Hopefully Mike (north50) and :euro: could make appearances out there. That would be an awesome reunion.

You got a PM too, buddy.

boofwah

Getting ready for 3/19

I just finished dropping a few bills to get ready for the track event. Along with the new Carbon Creations chassis that is on the way from Chris (swiss_iow)...Shawn stay in your lane...I also picked up these goodies just a bit ago:

tr668 Modified RC Rear Chassis Plate for HPI Baja 5b/5T
105612 24mm HD FRONT HEX HUB (GUNMETAL/2pcs)
eg412 CY / RC Starter Assembly
4817 MOLDED INNER FOAM MS 5T FRONT (190x60mm/2pcs) DDM Deal of the Day for 2/3/11!
85434 Rear Bulkhead Set
ta313 DDM XL T-Shirt Black w/Red Logo
tt614 Fullforce-RC Extended Spring Cups for HPI Baja 5b/5T
eg419 Killer RC SSSS (Super Stainless Steel Starter) Cable
85421 Bumper Skid Plate Set
tr955 Turtle Billet HD Top Plate for 5T - BLACK
tr348 Team FastEddy Front Hub Ball/Cone Combo for HPI Baja 5b/5T

Some of that stuff is for the racer 5t, but there's also some stuff for the basher 5t.

I also got a shirt for the monkey too...hope an XL isn't too big for him :D

boofwah

I appreciate it, Zack! I've still got one, though? Did you make a different run of them?

Did you mention the GTG to :euro:? It would be cool to see him out there...plus we could use the extra marshal :lol:

Any updates on the track? I'd love to see a pic of it.

Less than a farkin' week until I'm back in Mayport. I'm up in Yorktown, VA for a couple more days and then we start heading south. It's supposed to snow here tonight, and it certainly feels like it! It's freezing outside.

Plans are a little sketchy still, but I'm planning on riding with some guys from the ship here to Daytona on the 5th for bike week. You wanna go too? We'll have some sport bike riders (most likely) in our group too as this will be a "ship ride". I'll fill you in on more details as they come up.

boofwah

my ears are still ringin'

I don't know if my ears are ringing still from the sweet sound of my bike's exhaust or if it's from the concert...yeah it was the concert.

A friend tagged along with me to go check out Casey Jones (lead singer is also the guitarist for Evergreen Terrace), After the Burial, Winds of Plague, and As I Lay Dying. What an awesome night and the pit was going off tonight too.

boofwah

Zack,

Sorry we never met up at Sebring, but at least you and that illegal both got a head start on some skin cancer ;)

Joey and I left the track at 9:30 and after two gas stops (for me), we got back just before 1:30. Yeah, it's 0207 now, but my head is still ringing from the exhaust on the bike. I might have to succumb to foamies for the loooong rides after all.

From this trip, I put almost 500 miles on my bike :D

Oh, and I don't know if you've ever stuck around for the night time racing...but damn it's so awesome to watch those cars at night.