MT. Dew with Zack

zack

This is going to be where anyone can make suggestions for the track or ask questions about it.... Let me know what you guys think we can make it better or see about a GTG date coming up... Feel free to talk about anything....

zack

illl start it off..... im thinking about going over to Gators run on the 17th... im going to do some more testing today and see if i can dial in everything... looks like alot of guys will be coming so it should be a good one.. only thing is weather forecast. did any of you guys get the new trencher tires? i got a rear set to throw on the front of mine... they are VERY soft rubber like most proline tires are... they should hook on the rear but i would destroy them like i did my excavators :( ...

DALE0509

Yeah Zack you need metal tires :lol::lol:. I be there on the 17th hopefully it stays dry.... I know you want to do something on the 24th but how about you get the 25th off and we make it a two day event :glare:... For those of us that need a place to stay the hotel where John and I stayed is pretty cheat.. We can make it a weekend event :gunsmilie::gunsmilie:.. That way the guys that work saturday could make it down on sunday. If not its going to be hard for everyone to make it three weekends in a row... Just a thought hell I'm driving all the way up there so I might as well make a weekend out of it......:D

Last edited:

zack

Yeah Zack you need metal tires :lol::lol:. I be there on the 17th hopefully it stays dry.... I know you want to do something on the 24th but how about you get the 25th off and we make it a two day event :glare:... For those of us that need a place to stay the hotel where John and I stayed is pretty cheat.. We can make it a weekend event :gunsmilie::gunsmilie:.. That way the guys that work saturday could make it down on sunday. If not its going to be hard for everyone to make it three weekends in a row... Just a thought hell I'm driving all the way up there so I might as well make a weekend out of it......:D
SHHH about the tires im working on something :D ... im still trying to figure out when i can get everyone at my track.. im going to throw a end of the year bash/race .... a BIG series race.... 10 lap races...it depends on how many people come but i was hoping for at least 10 racers.... i will have trophies for EVERYONE... but the date is still up in the air...

zack

ok other then the halloween GTG the next one might be on a sunday to allow new guys to come.... let me know when you guys are able to come on a sunday... it better work out im going to have to take a vacation day for it

boofwah

that an 100 buck extra taken off my bonus check
Zack, you could always switch days with someone couldn't you? Work the Saturday instead of Sunday?

Track questions!

1. What's going on with the Truly Nolen tarp deal?
2. What's going on with the driver's stand extension? I recall that the scaffolding was a "come -n- git it" deal?

Jeff :sailor:

gasser

Just a little info on the tarps used for termite fumigations.

Almost all Tent fumigations are performed by using vikane gas. This is a true gas and not a vapor and because of this it does NOT stay on dry surfaces. The only way it can enter the body is through inhalation. The active ingredient is sulfuryl fluoride. If you do obtain these tarps, I would ask what material is used for the tentings. If in fact it is Vikane and ONLY vikane gas, then it posses no health risk as no residual material is left on the tarps.

Safety first:nuke: Now that Ive bored you to death:laugh:

zack

Im lost, Can someone help me home?
what do u need help with miss ?
Zack, you could always switch days with someone couldn't you? Work the Saturday instead of Sunday?

Track questions!

1. What's going on with the Truly Nolen tarp deal?
2. What's going on with the driver's stand extension? I recall that the scaffolding was a "come -n- git it" deal?

1. i need to make a few more calls.. as on this second ive been up for 42 hours straight no sleep any im not tired yet.. im going to go into my private stock and get a old buddy jack out and on a shot or two to relax me so i can sleep...
2.. we have to wait on the guy to call us to give us the thumbs up to come get them... i hope by the 31st we might have the stand bigger but i dont think we will need it haha

Just a little info on the tarps used for termite fumigations.

Almost all Tent fumigations are performed by using vikane gas. This is a true gas and not a vapor and because of this it does NOT stay on dry surfaces. The only way it can enter the body is through inhalation. The active ingredient is sulfuryl fluoride. If you do obtain these tarps, I would ask what material is used for the tentings. If in fact it is Vikane and ONLY vikane gas, then it posses no health risk as no residual material is left on the tarps.

Safety first:nuke: Now that Ive bored you to death:laugh:
wow thanks for the info john... its not boring if its for safety :gunsmilie:

boofwah

what do u need help with miss ?

1. i need to make a few more calls.. as on this second ive been up for 42 hours straight no sleep That's it!? Your kung fu is weak grasshoppa!any im not tired yet.. im going to go into my private stock and get a old buddy jack out and on a shot or two to relax me so i can sleep...Didn't you just have a birthday?
2.. we have to wait on the guy to call us to give us the thumbs up to come get them... i hope by the 31st we might have the stand bigger but i dont think we will need it haha Yeah, about the 31st. I'll be getting off of work between 6-7am on Saturday and driving down that morning, and I'm going to go straight to Ft. Myers to watch my girls play soccer and THEN, hopefully, return with them to wrap up the day. I'll be there after 1pm, I think. It's a long ways out. I just hope I can make it down in time for their game that starts at like 11:30.

wow thanks for the info john... its not boring if its for safety :gunsmilie:
Nicely done John. The other bit of safety to be handled will be the lengthening of the driver's stand. The scaffolding needs to be anchored well so we don't go tumbling like dominoes leaning out to drive.

boofwah

Feel free to talk about anything....
Got some news. I "manned up" and called my detailer (tells me where I go when my tour of duty is coming to an end) today. When I last spoke to him back in August there was no way that I was going to get a ship out of Mayport, again. So he told me to keep an eye on the requests and to call back in October. I've been blowing it off with the prospect that I was going to be getting shafted and sent to Virginia or Washington state. Man, I'm telling you I was sweating bullets, and he was having fun with me because he could hear it in my voice. He finally came out and said that he had orders set aside for me to go the ROOSEVELT (DDG-80) in Mayport!!! He was waiting for me to call him to give me the good news. Three more years in Florida after I transfer to that ship next year in August. I still leave in January and return July '10, and then rotate over to ROOSEVELT. The girls are ecstatic...and I feel like a ton has been lifted off my shoulders.

zack

Nicely done John. The other bit of safety to be handled will be the lengthening of the driver's stand. The scaffolding needs to be anchored well so we don't go tumbling like dominoes leaning out to drive.

i dont think we need to worry about falling over on the stand...... we will get john and his rhino liner and have him spray the whole stand :lol:

Got some news. I "manned up" and called my detailer (tells me where I go when my tour of duty is coming to an end) today. When I last spoke to him back in August there was no way that I was going to get a ship out of Mayport, again. So he told me to keep an eye on the requests and to call back in October. I've been blowing it off with the prospect that I was going to be getting shafted and sent to Virginia or Washington state. Man, I'm telling you I was sweating bullets, and he was having fun with me because he could hear it in my voice. He finally came out and said that he had orders set aside for me to go the ROOSEVELT (DDG-80) in Mayport!!! He was waiting for me to call him to give me the good news. Three more years in Florida after I transfer to that ship next year in August. I still leave in January and return July '10, and then rotate over to ROOSEVELT. The girls are ecstatic...and I feel like a ton has been lifted off my shoulders.

That awesome news jeff.. im glad to her i dont have to drive to far to run the bajas with you guys....... from now on its smooooooooooth sailing.. now rest up that damn foot im ready to race!!!

boofwah

Oh John sprayed something. I'm waiting for him to reply to the PM. Shawn told me today that he had a little work-related incident with some chemicals. I hope he's okay.

I'm walking very slow around my apartment (and up/down the stairs) without crutches. We're getting there ;)