Modified rc billet front light mount for 5b

insideout247

I bought this part about 2 weeks ago and finally installed it. I went to put my pods in it but the fit is way too tight. I tried some killer rc pods and Rovan pods neither fit. Which ones are supposed to go in there? I hoping you don't say I gotta drill the holes out more.

Modified RC

I bought this part about 2 weeks ago and finally installed it. I went to put my pods in it but the fit is way too tight. I tried some killer rc pods and Rovan pods neither fit. Which ones are supposed to go in there? I hoping you don't say I gotta drill the holes out more.
You should not have to drill the holes, I made the holes so they hold the light pods in tight. I figured It's better to have them a little tight rather than a little loose, especially during a crash.
If your using old light pods that have been mounted before, check to make sure there are no sharp edges around the bottom of the pods, and around the cross hole where the little body clip goes through.

insideout247

The pods ate in perfect condition, the mount fine in my rpm bumper, craftwerks light rack and window mounts... They just won't squeeze into the modified light mount.