Middle East

Maghy

Hi guys, i live in Jubail Saudi Arabia, any other enthousiasts in this region?
Hey guys,
I'm a Belgian expat living in Jubail.
I ordered my 5sc RTR in Safwa in Proxihobby shop 10 days ago. Hopefully next week I can join you at my first bashing fest.
greetings

Sahara Beast

hey Maghy, nice to know that there is another basher around here, hope you got your car soon so we can meet together. Proximohobbies is really sweet, professional and friendly people.

mub786

Hey guys,
I'm a Belgian expat living in Jubail.
I ordered my 5sc RTR in Safwa in Proxihobby shop 10 days ago. Hopefully next week I can join you at my first bashing fest.
greetings
where did you order your BAJA, did you received it,

inf3rn0gt

Hello all,
So it sounds like a good amount of Baja folks in SA in the eastern province? I am moving there next month. My baja will be following a few months later, but since it never gets cold, the "winter" bashing should be most excellent. Look to meet up with people and bash my SS!!!! I'll be in Dhahran.

inf3rn0gt

Also, are there any shops in the area? I'll need lipos for my other projects, and was wondering it it will be cheaper to order online.

chucknology

Looking for some racers and Bashers in Dubai

He guys,
I am in RAK and hit the dunes every weekend. looking for some organized races or clubs around. I've got one of every Baja. 20 years in the hobby and hoping to get some response. I know your out there, get back to me.:ban: