May 14, 2011 - The Scap Yard at LargeScaleRC.com

Thread starter #1

LargeScaleRC

Everyone is invited for a day of fun at the Scrap Yard!

When: May 14, 2011
Time: 9 am - ??

Where: LargeScaleRC.com
6289 North 150 East
Monon, IN 47959

All Tracks will be open for a fun day of play. Track Prep will be limited Due to cold weather.

If you have any questions you are welcome to call us. 219-253-8356 or Email us at : [email protected]

Nitrogoon

Thanks to Troy and gang for letting us play on the tracks, The weather turned out pretty good track was a little muddy but still fun

Muddy blitz

Broken lower A-arm

-Video of Figure 8 on-board-

92 vert

Media
I may, ill be at silverlake that month as well.

I wont be running my stuff if its that muddy though lol, im anal about how clean i try to keep my stuff haha.
As long as it dosent rain alot mud wont be a issue....

Hopefully you make it down as the place is a blast. I could spend the whole day there and not make it out of the hobbyshop.:drool:

CrazyBRONCOguy

Yeah sweet pics, I looped it in the corner at the wrong time, at least it was on film. LOL...
Largescale's tracks are great, dont be afraid of the mud guys, most of the mud was from when we first got there and I didn't really avoid the spots at all. I dont care if my baja see's mud, or any of my other toys for that matter
Within a couple hours it was basically dry again.

I popped a beadlock ring loose and a pin came loose on me in the dogbone i was running, was fun day for sure. Im already signed up for June, that should be fun for sure

RDucky47

For July fun runs can I request the dates be the 16th or 30th? If not no worries, been trying to come out to a fun run since power jam 2010 and no weekend has worked out for me. And with Power Jam I doubt you will have any fun run days in June but just checking to see if you'll have a day in June or not. Thanks

Thread starter #16

LargeScaleRC

For July fun runs can I request the dates be the 16th or 30th? If not no worries, been trying to come out to a fun run since power jam 2010 and no weekend has worked out for me. And with Power Jam I doubt you will have any fun run days in June but just checking to see if you'll have a day in June or not. Thanks
Those date might work out. I am not sure on June dates Yet. We will be changing a few things on the Off-road track over the next month. We are going to change the elevations a little, so that water will not puddle on the track.

We also may change the layout just slightly!