March Racing

djfjmf

Tommy called and wants to start racing again starting in March. Stayed tuned for dates!!!!!

One-eyed Jack

Tommy called and wants to start racing again starting in March. Stayed tuned for dates!!!!!
Maybe the snow and the rain will be gone by then. Would hate to have to wait until the Nats. to race again. That has been the case so far on account of rain and no shows. I mean a truck vs truck; buggy vs buggy kind of race.

Hey guys what is going on? I have a question for you guys I'm hoping someone can help me out. I use to race there a couple years ago I had to leave. I'm back now Jacksonville area and was wondering what kinda settings you guys are running on your carbs. My 5t is all over the place and cant find the sweet spot. Any help would be great please at a loss on this. I know it's is the wrong place to ask this but we are basically living in the same area. Thanks guys I appreciate it a lot. Looking to start racing again once I get my winter rebuild overhaul done.

One-eyed Jack

Hey guys what is going on? I have a question for you guys I'm hoping someone can help me out. I use to race there a couple years ago I had to leave. I'm back now Jacksonville area and was wondering what kinda settings you guys are running on your carbs. My 5t is all over the place and cant find the sweet spot. Any help would be great please at a loss on this. I know it's is the wrong place to ask this but we are basically living in the same area. Thanks guys I appreciate it a lot. Looking to start racing again once I get my winter rebuild overhaul done.
1 1/4 on the low and 1 1/2 on the high. Should start and run. You got to take it from there cause you are the only one that can hear what it is doing.

jl59

O'neil brothers racing.com has a video on carb tuning that might help you

00 racer

you want go wrong with thedbxl monster slayer. shit i have two of them now. 1 for off rd and 1 for oval sweeeeeet.