Manitoba Baja Owner

Naxz

But where can we go bash/race? Spring hill is close and seddons is about 1 hr and 30min away from Winnipeg.

We need a better place to do this. Every time I go to E-RC I always meet someone and saying they own a Baja too. Next time a go there I'll put a sign saying "For all HPI Baja owners pls join us at hpibajaforum.com for some good time" blah blah blah

DarkSonny

I live just outside of winnipeg. and wish I knew more baja owners.....I go to E rc and everyone that comes in there has a baja or is getting one....but none of my friends do. how come I don't know any other owners:cursing:lol
oh yea, I have a back yard baja friendly track, right now I'm just racing the stopwatch

zignzag

Born at hospital in Winnipeg, lived in small town called Fannystelle, Manitoba on a farm then when I was 3yrs. moved to Penticton B.C., (Okanogan Valley) and since '84' in Vancouver, B.C.

Clubin

I am in Gimli, and there are many gravel pits within 5 minutes of my house great bashing spot. I go there to do strength testing. lol

SWD

Media
Well guys I'm in the same boat as you, don't know any body with a Baja. We'll have to keep this thread going so we can meet up somewhere. I'm willing to drive and bash somewhere.:gunsmilie: It gets pretty boring when your by yourself.

SWD

Media
Born at hospital in Winnipeg, lived in small town called Fannystelle, Manitoba on a farm then when I was 3yrs. moved to Penticton B.C., (Okanogan Valley) and since '84' in Vancouver, B.C.
LOL. I'm born in Vancouver, lived in Abbotsford and then moved here in '81. I lived in Kellowna '97-'98 for work and now back in WPG.

Clubin

Well guys I'm in the same boat as you, don't know any body with a Baja. We'll have to keep this thread going so we can meet up somewhere. I'm willing to drive and bash somewhere.:gunsmilie: It gets pretty boring when your by yourself.
I'll drive your way, or if you guys want come down my way we'll have some "pop" bash and bs.

DarkSonny

somebody "man up" :*(and pick a place, and a date coming up, open for anybody with a baja, and take it from there. we'll see if these bajas can really rip er up! PEACE:ph34r:

SWD

Media
It realy has to warm up a bit. +15 daytime high is just not good enough. lol
I agree. One of my Bajas is in pieces anyway and the other is waiting for a couple parts that should be in any day now and then I'll be ready. I'm not sure on any good spots. The flood way used to be really good at spring hill but was filled in last year as part of the expansion project.:cursing: I'm open to any suggestions.

SWD

Media
Here a few older pictures. The blue one is in pieces right now getting a few more upgrades and the black one has RPM arms now and a few other upgrades too.

SWD

Media
Ya the black one will be, just built it this winter. The blue one gets bashed too, I'm in the middle of installing a Scorpion chassis brace, Threshhold umbrella seals, set of RC4WD CV's I won on the here in a contest, DarkSoul bumper and a few other surprises and then she's back in action. Dollar wise, yes too much.

DarkSonny

Here a few older pictures. The blue one is in pieces right now getting a few more upgrades and the black one has RPM arms now and a few other upgrades too.

very nice! one day I hope to have a beauty like that one!
I'll post some pics of my dirty baja later after I resize a couple