lowered shocks or not?

brian400ex

whats handles better? shocks with tube in them that will lower the car or without tubes?

Oli&Ril77's

A car with a lower center of gravity will always handle better than the opposite. I have used the limiting tubes and they are great! The only gotcha is that you are stuck with them lowered until you remove them.

dscjester

A car with a lower center of gravity will always handle better than the opposite. I have used the limiting tubes and they are great! The only gotcha is that you are stuck with them lowered until you remove them.
Totally agree. I love the way they handle lowered, but then you are stuck with it till you remove them. But the cat5 are great.
:clover:

Heavymetal

I fabricated adjustable limiters using a combination of stainless steel and carbon fiber tubing, threaded rod, composite thumb-nuts and HPI sway-bar fittings so as to have adjustable ride height without shock dissassembly. They look like they came from the factory, kind of resemble dampening tubes less then a quarter inch in diameter...I'll try and post some pics!