Losi5iveForum.com coming soon!!

diddle

I wish it was mine !no its a picture taken on the Hostile bajafest by
I used it to show the position of the pull start extender for easy access with the cage and body on.
I have to wait to the first week of October to get my hands on one to take pictures and start making more parts for it.

Cheers
Rene

No that picture is my truck on my workbench :) nice Photoshop work on adding your logo and pullstart extender.
I grabbed the picture from Google not knowing hows car/picture it was. Sorry for that and I hope you dont mind. If you want me to delete the picture than please let me know and I will do so.

Cheers
Rene

Team Chase

No big deal I just had to do a double take when I saw it because I thought to myself wow that looks like my workbench in the background then i said it is lol
No worries :)

diddle

No big deal I just had to do a double take when I saw it because I thought to myself wow that looks like my workbench in the background then i said it is lol
No worries :)
Thanks a ton !
I thought it was one of the losi team ones ! ( Next time I add your logo on the airfilter lol )

Cheers
Rene

Jerzy 5T

Cant wait to get my hands on one Rob. Looking forward to making a new line of parts with a different model. Breath of fresh air so to speak. Hopefully DDM will be stocking them soon as well.
I am curious to see how they hold up when the maniacs that we are start putting some big motors in them! I am thinking they will definitely need some Phat Dad love!!! Lots of moving parts that could give under a big motor. We will see.... But have to say that's a hell of a way to get into the market! A new 1/5 with 4wd!!! They jumped into the deep end! I like that!!!! ;)

bassbustingman

I sure hope people like Phat dad, Turtle Fast Eddy ect... are going to be making aftermarket parts for this thing. Everyone says the bajas are the best, well then why is just about every part made better by these guy? I cant wait yo see one in person.

Raydee

I sure hope people like Phat dad, Turtle Fast Eddy ect... are going to be making aftermarket parts for this thing. Everyone says the bajas are the best, well then why is just about every part made better by these guy? I cant wait yo see one in person.
I will bet my bottom dollar that they all will. I bet some have already started :drool: