looking for a few good bashers in Norcal

madrider34

Hey everyone just looking for people in or near the bay area to bash with .. contact me if you are willing to bash we have a few good spots and just recently found a new track .. now hopefully this doesn't get taken down cuz it seams like when ever I contact anyone by the next day its been taken down

madrider34

Here in san Jose is where we bash , but we just found a track in union city .. let's get something planed .. what type of spots do u have access to ?

Wildjones

Hey whats up? I have been bashing with bassbustingman since Summer of 2009 and recently have been joined by morlan52. We normally run in morgan hill, but have been frequenting some other spots in Prunedale and Ft. Ord. Hit me up with a pm and maybe we can set something up? Currently I am struggling to chase down a spur gear problem, but my other buddies should be gtg for a bash :)

madrider34

Hey sounds good .. how big is the spot in Morgan Hill ? We are down to bash whenever give us a heads up on the next time you guys head out ..

Melski415

I can come out when I'm free. I live in sf and I'm down to strike over. i kinda just bash only with my son. So, this would be a good change.

scarface

I see this is an old thread but I am reviving it!!!! I have recently got back into the rc game and want to bash with some fellow bashers! Anybody still doing bash trips? Dillon beach is bad azz! Huge sand dunes.

Anybody out there? I live in Martinez.

Wildjones

So where is the location?
Sorry, I stopped being active on the forums and in the hobby. One of the spots is a retaining pond that is off madrone parkway and cochrane. We normally park in the Comcast employee lot on the weekends. Security has asked us to leave once before. Please try and be respectful at this place because its a kickass place to run (jumping from bowl to bowl is awesome) and it would suck to get a bad rep.

The other place is off of Butterfield in Morgan Hill. If you are going South into town, it would be South of Cochrane. There is a housing development that faces into open field area. This place was our first spot, but its not as smooth or open as the bowls. We fly our planes out here now mostly.

I was just at the bowls this last weekend and it was nice. Its really rocky out there. My Igloo V2 bumper really helps pass over the bigger rocks, but if you take a peak at the bottom you can tell it is taking a beating. Don't hit the little bushes that stick up as we moved a lot of the bigger rocks and piled them there. Also, there are some other rock piles that used to outline our "track" but it looks like some folks came out and have since scattered them around.

Last edited: