WTB Looking for a BAJA B5 5T or w/Kraken Cage roller, ARTR or RTR.

*JayVee*

Returning to the hobby after several years away on a 1400hp TT 2012 Mustang Build which I decided to pull the plug and liquidate everything! Now, Jack is bored and needs a toy. :LOL: WTB: Looking for a BAJA B5 5T or w/Kraken Cage roller, ARTR or RTR. Would like something clean not too bashed and trashed and something solid to start something of my own. Been lurking on ebay and have a few I have my eyes on but I am open. Let me know what you have. Thanks Fam

Last edited:

*JayVee*

Man! I just pulled the trigger TODAY! on LOSI 5ive T 2.0, Bartolone BIG BORER pipe, a list of add ons from DDM etc. Still looking for a TX/RX looking to possibly buying the Spektrum DXC5.

*JayVee*

I run a DX5C and it's been great!!! Nothing wrong with the newer spektrum radios.
Its not all. But enough reports and -feedback for me to to choose Futaba. Which is fine, I have always ran Futaba. This was going to be the 1x I was going to switch only because the 5t 2.0 is equipped with Spektrum. I am kind a OCD matching person. It was just a personal preference. I do believe all may have flaws at some time or another.

*JayVee*

BTW, to stick to the title and reason I posted, I am still or may still be in the market for a "Clean" HPI BAJA 5B/BT Roller (NO ENGINE) Lmk what you have or if you know someone. Thanks