Large Scale offroad+oval racing comes to northern PA.!

Nighthawk

July 1st cash race canceled.

The cash race scheduled for this coming sunday, July 1st has been canceled.
Everyone enjoy your 4th of July and we will see you all very soon!.

We at TMR, at the reqweast of alot of our racers, will be ajusting our schedule very soon. This will include a move to race on Saturdays, to allow more racers to attend our races. stay tuned for more info, and if anyone has any? 's or concerns please feel free to shoot me an email.

Thank you.
Isaac
TMR Large Scale.
[email protected]

Last edited:

Nighthawk

track practise/race day on august 25th!

Clear your calenders! TMR will have a practise/race day on august 25th! (Racing pending turnout)
So come on out fire up the 5th scales!

Isaac
TMR Large Scale

billg17

You can count on me and my son and a couple of other friends coming. Cause all I know is my losi 4x4 is rocking. We just got back from Glenwood and we had a great time and I can't wait until the fall classic September 22nd and 23rd. Hope you guys are coming, we will have a great time!

Dragonfire

Any big races coming up? Is the trophy race on the 8-9th still on? Trying to organize a 5th scale get together race for some friends in different states before summers end and was looking for a venue kinda between all of us. Let me know if you have anything on the calender. Thanks

Last edited:

sneff

The Fall Classic is coming up on sept 22nd and 23rd at glenwood r/c in holland new york. Not sure how far you guys want to travel but this is gonna be a great event. I have some info posted in this forum reguarding the schedule. any questions PM me

Nighthawk

sep race.

Is that big race also 5th scale? I was thinking it wasnt.
If so i look forward to it!
As far as our 2 day race. We are still workin out the details

Misfitpres

Me and love muffin worked 12 hrs on the track yesterday and it looks great. Did a few minor changes to it witch I think y'all will like. Can't wait. Bill you better be on your a game I think there's a few people after you. Lol. Tina will provide food and I will bring drinks Bill is not allowed any unless he lets me win lol. Just kidding bill

Misfitpres

Tell Glenn wood to change there dates to the following weekend so I can come. I can't make it on the 22nd Lol. Well I guess that will give some one else a chance to come in last if I am not there

Doctordrew

Hey guys love to have ya at the fall classic!! as well as we are racing on the 1st of september as well tone of door prizes and pay back for top 3 in all classes of 6 or more paid entries.

Wanted to make it down this weeekend but the wife has other planes for me:hammer:

are you guys planing on anything after the week of the 9th?? and into october?? my schedual is opening up and i want to get in some racing somewhere other than my own track lol

Nighthawk

TMR Large Scale Track

The Tmr track is now closed pending land sale.
Thank you all for the support, and we hope you all will join us as we shift our effords to support the Glenwood track up in Holand, NY!

Isaac
TMR Large Scale