Large Scale offroad+oval racing comes to northern PA.!

Misfitpres

I am looking forward to coming up to race! Wellsboro is like 3-1/2 hours from me, so I will be sure to come!

J.R. / Threshold
Jr this is Dave the guy with the pink truck. Well I guess I should say pink and gray truck now. You planning on coming up the 22nd?

Nighthawk

Opening day pre registration

I would like to get as many people as i can pre registered and entered into our computer to help our opening day run as smoothly and efficiently as possible.

So anyone planning to come and race with us on the 22nd,please send me either a private message,email,or simply post here,or on our website forum your name,class your running,radio fq (if not 2.4) and transponder number.

Thank You.

Isaac TMR Large Scale [email protected]

Misfitpres

How about that pa system? Do you think it will work? Lol Just to let everyone know there won't be a problem hearing the announcer

Nighthawk

Season opener forcast

TMR's season opener is officialy a go! we are to have some welcome rain through the day today off and on,which we are hoping for. And tomm the rain isnt forcasted to hit untill evening. Highs wil be in the upper 40's to 50° tommorrow.

See you all at the track!

Isaac TMR Large Scale

Nighthawk

Season Opener

Dispite the sudden winter weather, we managed to get the season opener in!
Thanks to those that made it out, it was a good day dispite the bitter cold!

Congrats to the winners!

Special Thanx to Tina and Bre for the pit food and coffee!!

Also Special thanx to Josh Z. for the great pics! all 95 of them can be viewed on our website!

hoping for warmer weather for the cash race in a couple weeks!

Isaac
TMR Large Scale

billg17

I want to thank tmr crew for the good time I had and looking forward to race there again hopefully all summer. Hope to see you guys at the cash race or for the points race.

Last edited:

Nighthawk

Cash Race

Cash race this sunday guys!
weather looking great so far!

Also, those of you coming from the south via 414/287 check out the website for updated (easyer) directions to our facility.
www.tmrlargescale.com

See you all at TMR!

Isaac Reichard
TMR Large Scale

Nighthawk

10th scale 4x4 sct

we have had alot of interest in running a 10th scale 4x4 class. so,we will also be running that class this sunday. standard rules apply. 2cell lipo/6cell nimh only. Sct wheels and tires only (no 8th conversions) sct bodys only,body must cover tires. Any 10th scale 4x4 production truck. (no 8th conversions) this class will also be a cash payout also to the top 3!

Isaac
TMR Large Scale

Nighthawk

Cash race

Track is groomed and ready!
looks like it will be a great day for racing! sunny skys and in the 70's all day!
Track opens early at 9:00 for practise!

See everyone in the morning!

Isaac
TMR Large Scale

InsaneZeyn

Had a great time racing yesterday in the 2WD/SCT class. Couldn't have asked for a better day, the weather was perfect. The food was an added bonus.

Just posted some pictures are up on the TMR website http://tmrlargescale.webs.com. Can't wait for the points series kickoff on 5/20.

Last edited:

Misfitpres

Yea josh won't be long you will be kicking everyone's butt with that 5 t. You ran good Track was great Had a great time. Track was watered several times threw out the day Thanks dillan

Goathead

Sunday was a blast I had so much fun. The track, the food, and the racing was just awesome you couldn't ask for a better day. I can't wait for the next race!! Everybody look out because Batman is bringing his A GAME!!! lol

Misfitpres

Gonna be a great weakened supposed to be sunny all day. A great way to kick off our first points race I can't wait