Large Scale offroad+oval racing comes to northern PA.!

Nighthawk

Mbrc

Mbrc and tri-state r/c club will be there in full force
Dee Lee,
Please let Jim know our schedule is up.
I will be in contact with him soon about a possible series with MBRC

Thanx,
We look forward to having you guys up! As well as making the trip down to race with you guys!

Isaac
TMR Large Scale

Nighthawk

Oval

What's the size of the oval track?

We are still waiting for the weather to break, once it does we will be able to get the power eqwipment up there and get it built. the size is uncertant at this time, but we do know we are building a "Daytona Style" 3 turn oval.

More Track Details to come.

Isaac
TMR Large Scale

Nighthawk

Oval Mayhem

i hope it's big... been aching for somewhere to open my beast up since bajafest...

Without Leaking to much info just yet,,
it is going to be big! however, it will not be as big as Mr. Hostile's facility.

It is being designed and built, by TMR's own former full scale oval racer! :)

Misfitpres

I going shopping at large scale I got big list for Friday and I am sure I will see other stuff I will need I might need a loan lol

Misfitpres

I have heard about them MCDs can't wait to see them run. But I am still thinking the losi is going to dominate I guess we will see.

Nighthawk

Track build underway

We got alot done lastnight on the offroad, and also got some back filling done for the oval.
Starting early tommorrow in hopes to beat the coming rain and hammer out the offroad track!
pics to come!

Isaac
Tmr Large Scale

Nighthawk

Offroad track build.

Well, we worked through the weekend to hammer it out and im excited to say the offroad track is done!
its a fun layout! the banked kicker turns, the long straight, the double double rythm section, the big air jump, the over and under jump, and more all make it a blast to run on!

Cant wait for the 22nd!
Also, the trees are down, clearing the way for the clay+dirt that is coming for the oval!
we got alot of the backfilling done, and will be getting to work on it soon for whats sure to be one sick oval track!

Isaac
TMR Large Scale

Misfitpres

I sure hope I can put more laps on that track from the drivers stand then I did with the roller over the weekend Track looks awesome we worked hard all weekend in between rain drops we got it all laid out nice and packed in good. So let's go to Philly this weekend to MBRC and dominate We deserve it

Nighthawk

tmr

This is great news. Cant wait to come down to do some racing with you guys! should be 3 or 4 of us coming from the buffalo area.
We look forward to having you guys!

Remember to mark your calenders everyone!
our season opener is in just a few weeks on the 22nd!

Isaac
TMR Large Scale