July 17th at the Scrap Yard

CrazyBRONCOguy

You know that track isn't a straight line right?

I will be there most likelly aswell. Is this a play day or is the full scoring system going to be inplace? I ask as I could take my personal out of another vehical and put in baja fro that weekend

bfleck51

You know that track isn't a straight line right?

I will be there most likelly aswell. Is this a play day or is the full scoring system going to be inplace? I ask as I could take my personal out of another vehical and put in baja fro that weekend
I would think it's a play day...there always a fun time, with just one race for the king title for that day!

RUFAST

wow are yuo saying I can only drive in a straight line???????? maybe I will try puddle jumping... NOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!
I also have a obr 27.2 race ported to break in so you never know which one I might show up with. one things is for sure if I can make it there I willbe there to have fun and see everyone. Im not a competative racer just a basher that likes to mix it up a bit and enjoy a lil trash talk.
I am wanting to get into the oval scene though thats the reason for the 27.2 and all the stuff to turn my T into a B

CrazyBRONCOguy

No i am saying that that big motor wont matter on the MX track.

It would a bit on the oval, but thats not for me. Another reason I like the scrap yard is cuase of the options

Thread starter #45

LargeScaleRC

August 21st Date is Set!

I just made a new thread for the August 21st Date!

Check It Out!

For August 21st Information: Click Here!