July 17th at the Scrap Yard

dastone84

i wish i could make it out to this , but i just had back surgery 2 1/2 weeks ago so i recoverin from it. hopefully u guys will have another one of these events because i had fun on ur track last fall. plus i really want to run on the oval. Doug

DRAGUN268

I had a blast. I had a little trouble but i got er back going and had fun
I will be looking forward to the next one for sure!!!!!!!!

Thread starter #27

LargeScaleRC

Thanks To All That Came Out To Play!

I would like to thank Everyone that came out. It was a great time. I think I ran more on Saturday then any other day this year.

Here are a few Pictures from the day.

RUFAST

pat and I trash talk hard its a friendly thing we have going. look up the silver lake thread we got everyone involved before it was all said and done. only at silver lake my obr motor puked for some unknown reason and I could race him for stickers. but I am ready for next time vrc pro pipe and the 30.5 full mod.

bfleck51

pat and I trash talk hard its a friendly thing we have going. look up the silver lake thread we got everyone involved before it was all said and done. only at silver lake my obr motor puked for some unknown reason and I could race him for stickers. but I am ready for next time vrc pro pipe and the 30.5 full mod.
I know,lol...I followed the silver lake posts...but a King of the scrapyard sticker would be cool!