Joe's twin build

IETZR1S

RIght off the bat Joe...I feel you are off to an excellent start. You listed the OBR twin, TR steering system and the IRP rod ends. I use the same parts on my rides. They work well together. Keep the pics coming. good luck with your new build:shuriken:

dscjester

Congrats Joe and welcome to the OBR Twin Club! Keep it simple, you don't need to go overboard on the hop ups, I do recommend good bones and cups, TR Trans case, TR aluminum diff case saver, craftwerks Layshaft and OBR/BBR steel gears. Also a good shock setup.

banshee

Lol...nice....you drive like jester. I'm doing kinda the same thing...once something breaks, will upgrade with best option out there. Its just so damn addicting buying parts though! I have everything i need now until something breaks and I'm going through withdrawl from not buying anything!!!! I need to go to a meeting :)

joeguam

Two investments that i will be doing as well...nice start!
RIght off the bat Joe...I feel you are off to an excellent start. You listed the OBR twin, TR steering system and the IRP rod ends. I use the same parts on my rides. They work well together. Keep the pics coming. good luck with your new build:shuriken:
Brian's build influenced me to go that route

In to see what else you put on it!
Congrats Joe and welcome to the OBR Twin Club! Keep it simple, you don't need to go overboard on the hop ups, I do recommend good bones and cups, TR Trans case, TR aluminum diff case saver, craftwerks Layshaft and OBR/BBR steel gears. Also a good shock setup.
What Dave mentioned is what I have. I am just waiting on the Turtle Transmission Case to arrive.

Lol...nice....you drive like jester. I'm doing kinda the same thing...once something breaks, will upgrade with best option out there. Its just so damn addicting buying parts though! I have everything i need now until something breaks and I'm going through withdrawl from not buying anything!!!! I need to go to a meeting :)
So having a twin engine is not the only thing we have in common.:devil: Crash and burn!

Its just so damn addicting buying parts though! I have everything i need now until something breaks and I'm going through withdrawl from not buying anything!!!! I need to go to a meeting :)
I like the idea of spending $100 everytime for the FREE SHIPPING only. :innocent::clown:
Remember it is better to ask for forgivness than permission when buying parts.8):flowers:

dscjester

Joe, Looking Good. The stock arms will do the job for now. My reason for the arm upgrade was breaking the stockers and wanted to eliminate flex. And yes,,,, I drive like a animal! :devil: