I hate snow this time of year.

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
Damn man that sucks, now in almost June! I am glad I do not live in Canada! I hate the snow and Winter I hate being cold.. I feel for you man!

RDucky47

Anyone wanna trade houses? I've been telling my wife since we me I want to move to Alaska. I love the cold, hate the heat. Snow is wonderful. So if I move to Alaska shes staying here, so along with the house trade you gotta take my wife too...... LOL Anyway, enjoy the snow, cause it was 95+ and super humid a few days ago here

Javelin

It snowed in the SoCal mountains earlier this week too. This is definitely some weird weather we are having in North America.

Javelin

Anyone wanna trade houses? I've been telling my wife since we me I want to move to Alaska. I love the cold, hate the heat. Snow is wonderful. So if I move to Alaska shes staying here, so along with the house trade you gotta take my wife too...... LOL Anyway, enjoy the snow, cause it was 95+ and super humid a few days ago here
I would ask for pictures of the wife, but your house is near Chicago, and I live in California.