Sold / Found HPI BAJA 5b to 5T conversion + LOTS OF PARTS & More

*JayVee*

As listed in title, I have a full HPI 5B to 5T conversion parts + MORE misc parts thrown in from my personal OE HPI 5T build converting it to a extreme modded SX5 Sand Rail.

Everything came off my completely stock OE HPI rig which insures all is original HPI. Everything is included in the pics + more that may be missing from the pics. EXAMPLE: rear OE use rear shocks that were in my tool box when this was posted, plus anything else I find that I will not need and willing to throw in. All parts are in great used condition. They can use some cleaning then install. Nothing crazy or built up grim of any kind though.

And yes! The stock 26cc is also included! It was a strong lil running engine. Missing spark plug & filter but comes complete including linkage, clutch, pinion and exhaust. I just pulled everything as 1 unit in place of a OBR.

This is a GREAT chance to either convert your 5B or just pic up some great used condition parts for your personal 5T/5b. Which in this mass, they are getting harder to find. The body is also included and in GREAT used shape! No breaks no cracks what so ever! A few scuffs & scratches and that is it. Solid used (normal wear) body with all body mounts still attached. You will not find another part out parts list like this!

Body size: 37Lx17Wx10H so you already know the box will be large! With that being said shipping will more than likely be $50-$65 (maybe more) to the the lower US. As for "ASKING PRICE" I am not sure and willing to take reasonable offers. This is also posted on eBay allowing the overall market value to have at it. (see item #264327735531) I can send more detailed pics if need be. Pls contact me at #8138415563 for any reason of interest.

Thank You & Keep Braaaaaaahpin!

Last edited: