How many Baja's do you have?

Votes: 68 46.9%

Votes: 35 24.1%

Votes: 21 14.5%
  • 3<+

Votes: 21 14.5%

• Total voters

Dirby

After I put in a track on my lot next to the house, Grandpa's house will be ROCKIN!!!
the neighbors will love that.

Az5bss

Damm Jester! Your red twin looks good< But four??? Where do you find the time to run all of them?

Fiddy, you live in phoenix?? I do too, i have been wanting to get a run sesion together with all the poeple who live in Phoenix. You Interested?

Az5bss

Thats mine, she is getting some attention and some new shiny parts. How are your picture qualities coming out etter than mine?

dscjester

Damm Jester! Your red twin looks good< But four??? Where do you find the time to run all of them?

Fiddy, you live in phoenix?? I do too, i have been wanting to get a run sesion together with all the poeple who live in Phoenix. You Interested?
That's not including the MCD and FG I have....:no: If they are all together and running, I take them with me and give each a tank..... But they usually aren't all together and running. That EDM isn't a EDM anymore. And hasn't been out in about 2 years. Thanks

Chief409

1 X 5b, 1 X Kraken CLS1 I'm building. Also a Redcat Dunerunner 4X4 I just ordered the Demon RC 2 speed tranny for. 5b, Dunerunner have OBR Pro Mod 30.5 ported, Long rod and Tourqe engines, putting a OBR Prostroke 29.5 in the CLS1 build.

Az5bss

Maxit, me likey your class 1 with that big engine sitting in there.