Hostile Racing Dogbone Boot Install

shreadhead

Media
OK guys here is the shreadhead method for install. Also good method for the challenged like myself. :laugh:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQwRaS5o2sQ[/ame]

RUFAST

You made that so easy even the genetically challenged people should be able to do it without ripping them . Shread as much as it sucked for you to have to do that it was really needed . Thanks for suckin it up and gettin it done

siegelreptiles

You made that so easy even the genetically challenged people should be able to do it without ripping them . Shread as much as it sucked for you to have to do that it was really needed . Thanks for suckin it up and gettin it done

yes--thanks a bunch from all of us genetically challenged mongoloids. It was actually a big help. I swapped out all my boots again with the set you sent---I cannot believe I actually put on a set with that tool!! With the needlenose, I put on mine and my buddies in like 5 minutes.

shreadhead

Media
yes--thanks a bunch from all of us genetically challenged mongoloids. It was actually a big help. I swapped out all my boots again with the set you sent---I cannot believe I actually put on a set with that tool!! With the needlenose, I put on mine and my buddies in like 5 minutes.
I was told it was like 4:45 :scared:

sneff

Wow, I wish I would have watched this vid about 4 hours ago when I was swearing at the boots. I didnt rip them but wow it was hell trying to get them on the bones!

alexchen86

Man this forum is totally bad ass! I almost ripped my trimmed Hostile boots trying to fit the stock HD bones. Sorry revive an old thread but definitely gotta give props to Shreadhead his vids are very informative!

bristolbaja

nice tip indeed,i have seen car machanics,do same thing,with c v joints on front wheel drive cars,expand the cv joint and slide over
when doing a mot repair,broken boot is a failure on cars
never thought would apply to rc
go team