help with E hpi baja

hpi920

k guys im having issue with my baja its cogging really bad at start the battery's are all fully charge. I'm using 2 nano-tech battery's 4s 5000mah 65c and also 2 Hyperion battery's 4s 5000mah 45c so 8s. Don't now whats wrong i also tried to remove the red wire from the esc but the esc does not turn on with the red wire off still under warranty. Hoping some one knows what im doing wrong if its the esc or the motor that's going bad.I did check all the soldering connections all good.
Thanx much..

vid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99BtZlzJdbk&feature=youtu.be
dont know if i can put the url here

Last edited:

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media

thsismyusrname

Believe it or not, when I had my e Baja, it would cog when I had the motor fans plugged in and running. I unplugged them from the receiver, and ran them off a seperate battery pack, and no more cogging. So if ur fans are plugged in, try that. You wouldn't think that little but if draw from those small fans would do it but it sure did on mine

hpi920

Believe it or not, when I had my e Baja, it would cog when I had the motor fans plugged in and running. I unplugged them from the receiver, and ran them off a seperate battery pack, and no more cogging. So if ur fans are plugged in, try that. You wouldn't think that little but if draw from those small fans would do it but it sure did on mine
thsismyusrname dude thank you I tried it like you said I just unplugged all the fans just to try it out and it worked went out and tried it for about 25min and no cogging whats so ever thanks Man :clap: hope that was it the fans or I was lucky but thanks man

thsismyusrname

thsismyusrname dude thank you I tried it like you said I just unplugged all the fans just to try it out and it worked went out and tried it for about 25min and no cogging whats so ever thanks Man :clap: hope that was it the fans or I was lucky but thanks man
No problem buddy, that's what were all here for...to help each other out! Glad ur back up and running